Chapter 16. Luckiest unlucky person alive

Bakugou and I sat together with me in his lap and his arms wrapped possessedly around my waist. You know - the usual now. It had to be at least two in the morning and both Katsuki and I were still awake whilst the others had dozed off ages ago. Tilting my head up to glance at the male for a moment, I was met with a determined expression; one I had gradually grown to adore. I giggled when he yelled out in sudden frustration, chucking the controller he had been using when playing f/v/g [favourite video game] halfway across the room in the process.
"KATSU! WHAT THE FUCK?!" His gaze swiftly snapped in my direction.
"WHAT?!"
"YOU CAN'T JUST THROW A CONTROLLER ACROSS THE BLOODY ROOM!"
"SAYS WHO?!"
"SAYS ME!"
"LIKE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO S-!"

SLAP!

A pillow collided with Bakugou's face, muffling his autistic screaming.
"CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

Kirishima... my poor, sweet baby rock... fucking run.

Bakugou growled and shoved me off him. "KIRISHIMA!"
"AH! Y/N! HELP! SOS! CONTAIN YOUR BOYFRIEND PLEASE~! AH!"
Bakugou grabbed hold of a chair and lifted the object above his head suddenly in a crazed rage.
"KATSU! NO!" He glared at me. "Put. The chair. Down." Bakugou's eyes flickered between me and Kirishima. "Now, Katsuki."
With a conflicted gaze, the alpha actually dropped the chair, the wooden furniture making a ruckus as it collided with the ground. Sulking over to where I stood, Katsuki lay his head upon my shoulder and his hands sat on my hips. He grumbled incoherent words dissapointedly into the nape of my neck and I giggled at his childish behaviour. Ruffling his hair, I chuckled to myself.
"Good alpha~" That did it. "AH! KATSUKI, I'M SORRY! I'LL NEVER SAY IT AGAIN I SWEAR~!"
The furious male had me pinned against the wall with his arms caging me in.
"PLEASE~! I'M INNOCENT I SWEAR!"
He growled and I bit the inside of my cheek.

Damnit. Die already, you annoyingly attractive thing!

What he did next shocked me completely; he hugged me.

Yo, what the fuck? Where the hell's my manz at?

Dazed and now in a completely relaxed state in Bakugou's arms once again, drowsiness overwhelmed my being.
"Katsu~ I'm sleepy..." I whined. He rolled his eyes playfully.
"Tch. When aren't you?"
"Rude~!"
He chuckled at my comment and dragged me over to the bed, kicking Kirishima off the wooden structure and laying me gently upon him all in a matter of seconds. I sighed in satisfaction when the duvet was pulled over both of us in the close proximity we lay in.
"Hey! Bakubro that wasn't very manly-!"
"Shut up."

Time skip ~

Drowning in complete comfortability, I refused to move a muscle.
"Y/n~" Katsuki purred the name huskily in my ear.

What the fuck?! Nobody warned me about his damn morning voice! Why do you do this to me?

My eyes widened and my body stilled instantly.
"H-hey... K-Katsuki..."
"Hm? What's with the stuttering, y/n?"
I could practically feel his smirk.

God. Fucking. Damnit.

Giggling nervously, I attempted to roll off the side of the bed as my only escape route but he grabbed at my waist and pulled me closer to him so that he was spooning me with my back against his toned chest and abdomen.

Fuck.

He mumbled something sleepily under his breath, the words incoherent to me as he snuggled impossibly closer to me. I could feel the familiar heat burning the skin of my face. With an uncomfortable whimper, I struggled to remove myself from his grasp.