Just Getting Started

After not hearing anything about finding my dad, I decided to go out and look for him myself. Riott Squad was watching TV when I sneaked out of the hotel room. It was oddly too easy to do, I went out on my own to find my dad cause this wasn't like him at least to disappear without a call or a text to let me know he was okay and that I shouldn't worry. I went back to the arena and looked around as the show was still going, no one noticed that a hooded figure walking around which made me laugh a little cause I know I'd scare the hell outta someone doing this.

"You know you're gonna scare the hell out of someone doing that?" Hearing that voice made me stop dead in my tracks. I wanted to use my voice modifier but forgot that back home. But I still had my hood up and covering my face as I turned to face the only person I couldn't stand more than anything... Lio Rush. As always tagging along with Bobby Lashley the sight always made me roll my eyes.

"And do you know that even if you have a wife and a kid, people are still gonna think you and Bobby are fucking each other off camera?" I glared watching both faces change to one of shock before going back to smug smirks before laughing.

"No one thinks that about us!"Bobby said laughing before Elias and Jeff Hardy showed up beside me.

"I thought y'all were." Elias and Jeff said at the same time which made me laugh like a madman which tended to scare some people before I was standing in front of Lio, my all-black contacts still in, as I took off my hood.

"Don't ever get in my way before you seriously get fucked up in the ring. You're nothing but his little cheerleader, and soon he will turn on you." I said with a low voice seeing the look in his eyes as I spoke the truth.

I moved back and turned with Jeff and Elias in tow.

"No one has seen your dad since before you left hun," Jeff said walking beside me. Hearing such news didn't make this easier. Everyone called and texted him yet nothing, his phone went to voicemail every single time.

"Still need to find him... I'm not gonna give up. I can't." I said as the Riott Squad appeared beside me.

"We know Wyatt Family has him. Daniel and John were once targeted before remember." Roman said and he had a valid point. Before Daniel joined he was a slight target for their attacks.

"Why couldn't they just try to get Willow the Wisp?!? No offense Jeff." Elias said looking at Jeff and I looked at the two.

"Cause no one can handle or control Willow," Jeff says as he side-hugs me.

A/N: sorry for the long wait I have been dealing with stuff and forgot hopefully this makes up for it I know it's short but it's just a filter next chapter will definitely be longer for sure guys. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!