Day 1

As soon as I wake up, he is the first thing on my mind. I looked onto my phone. Of course I wouldn't see that the call had been going on for hours like it would when we would go to sleep on the phone every night for the past month. Talking to someone everyday can be so damaging because soon enough there will be a day when you don't speak to them at all and it's gonna be the most loneliest feeling ever. It's only day one of the breakup and my heart hurts way to much to get out of bed. Which is understandable, people have told me. It's 4pm on a Friday. Surprisingly my mother was understanding about me not being able to go to school today. Maybe that would make me a coward, maybe not. Either way I can't do it.

I lay in my dark room under 5 layers of blankets and reminisce about the times I've taken for granted. Like you are so caught up in the moment and you don't know when it's gonna end. Like when him and I would be hand in hand walking down the hallways laughing about some dumb joke the other person made.

Or laying in the grass looking at the stars talking about the things we loved the most or the things we fear. I never told you but you were both, I loved you with all my heart, and I feared you would leave. As it slowly sinks in that you're never coming back tears start flowing down my face onto my pillow, probably my 11th time crying ever since the break up and it's only day 1.

I hear A slight knock on my door of course I ignore it but that didn't stop them from opening my door, but right when I heard that knock I wiped the tears from my face. Like that would help them not thinking I was falling apart. 

My best friend Miranda walks in holding a bag of Taco Bell. Me and her go way back, ever since elementary school. We can't be together that much just for the fact that we go to different schools but when one is in trouble the other is always there no matter what circumstance. I turn to the side that faced the wall to not look at her in the eye. She sits the Taco Bell in my desk chair and lays down next to me. "I know babygirl, it hurts but remember you are just one heartbreak away from a happily ever after." She says as she turns to hug me from the behind. " are you just quoting wizards of Waverly place?" I asked her. "Uh maybe but we don't talk about that" she gets up and grabs the Taco Bell from the chair, "I got your favorite." She says.

"I can't eat." I tell her, for some reason I can't eat, ever since yesterday food had made me nauseous, even the look of it. "Come on please" she gave me puppy dog eyes as she held up my nacho fries from Taco Bell. "Fine I'll try" I grabbed my nacho fries from her hands and took a bite from one, and that was it. I couldn't eat anymore.

"So you wanna tell me about it?" Miranda said as she stuffs her face with a Taco. "No I don't think I can, at least not in detail, he broke my heart when he promised he would never" I said. "Boys lie all the time, it's like a drug to them, they love to bring hearts it's like they get some type of adrenaline from it." After 3 mins of complete silence she goes "I never met him, you never brought him around us" she was referring to my friends back at my home town. I don't really like to hang out with all of them, no offense to them. I just believe those are the type of teenagers that did the absolute most, like partying, drinking etc. of course I wanted to keep him out of that stuff so I secluded myself from them. I didn't know how to tell her that so I just went with "yeah we were always busy"

"Well now it's time to forget him, pack your bags baby boo, we are heading home for the weekend" as In home she meant my hometown, my father still lives there, not that he really cares about me. Most of the time I don't spend any time with him. "We have a whole weekend fun things planned sis!" By that she means bunch of partying and underage drinking. I thought about it though, I think it would be a lot easier too forget him if I'm intoxicated.

Miranda drags me out of bed. I walk over to pack my bags. Once I'm finished Miranda walked back into my room holding a small bag of hot Cheetos, "where did you get those?" I asked her. "Your pantry" she says. I roll my eyes and she goes "come on we gotta go" she says as she grabs a hold of my bag.

"Wait where exactly are we going" I ask her as I follow her out of my house. "I already told your mom I'm taking to your dads house and we are gonna have a little sleepover then I'll explain the weekend that's about to happen." I get into the passengers seat of her car as she puts my bag Into the back seat. We start on our little 35 minute ride to my hometown as I blast sad music, The whole way there.

Once we get to my house, I ring the doorbell like a million times. Right when my aunt opens the door and tells me my father isn't home of course. Me and Miranda walk upstairs to my bedroom. We both flopped onto my bed. "Okay so tomorrow morning we are going shopping with angel and Joshua. Then around 7 we are heading to marks party. Then after that we are gonna sleepover Jennifer's house so we will drop our stuff off at Jennifer's house before the party" she just goes on and on about how we are supposed to be having a fun weekend "wait wait wait I don't think I can do all of that sis I was barely able to get out of bed" I told her. "It's okay we can do this, I need to get you out of the house!" She begged me. "Fine then" I'll try.

I really do appreciate her help but I don't think I could do this.