Zach-Sick

This was a request from @5TripForever
Thank you for requesting!
"Can you do one where Zach and his band are walking around town and he starts to feel sick but doesn't tell his bandmates and feels worse and ends up throwing up when they are out eating"

This is also kinda a request by @Quirkyseavey but the last one was more of a sickfic to this request.
"Can you do one where Zach gets severely injured or sick"

I also know that my last update was also Zach being sick but this was one of my first requests so I didn't wanna leave them hanging.

Also, plz comment and let me know what you think...

I hope u like it💞

~~~

The boys sat in the plane waiting for it to take off. This tour had been crazy! They were actually doing a whole world tour! If you asked Zach five years ago when he was twelve, "where do you think you will be in five years?" he would've said being in high school, Not travelling around the world with five of his best friends selling out world tours.

They had just wrapped up in Asia and were heading to the world down under in Australia. It was their first time in Asia and it was also going to be their first time in Australia.

The flight from Manila to Melbourne was about eight hours so Zach decided to sleep. He was sitting in the window seat next to Jonah and Corbyn while Eben, Jack, Daniel, and Tyler sat together in the middle of the plane. He leaned his head on Jonah's shoulder and dozed off before the plane even took off.

Zach dreamt about what it would be like if all this didn't happen. he would still be in Dallas running around the soccer field with his red jersey and a blue number ten written on his back. People would've cheered for him when he scored a goal, not when he sang. It was unreal to see how far he had come...how far they had come.

The dream then transitioned to him being on stage...

They were performing Trust fund baby. It was one of their favourite songs to perform...

"I don't really want no trust fund baby
I like my women independent
And I say to people "that's my lady"
And we don't need nothing e-e-e-else"

As Zach sang the lyrics and danced along to the beat, he looked out into the sea of fans admiring their support when he saw a poster held up. It read...

"Go kill yourself, Zach!"

Usually hate never got to me but to see someone doing so much as to pay for a concert just to send a death threat really put him off. He ran off the stage in the middle of the boy's harmonisation without any warning.

Zach ran past Tyler and Eben and even got through the security. As he was running towards their greenroom he tripped and-

Black!

Zach woke up breathing heavily with tears down his cheeks.

"Whoa whoa whoa calm down, what happened?"

Jonah asked as he jerked his headphones off. Zach Looked around his surroundings to realise they were on a plane. Zach sighed as he closed his eyes and leaned back into his chair relieved.

"Sorry sorry sorry! I didn't mean to scare you guys. I just had a small nightmare, that's it"

"Ok, wanna talk about it?"

"No, it's ok, it was just some hate. Thank you though"

"Oh ok, tell me if anything else happens," Jonah said as he went back to watching his Harry Potter movie.

Zach checked how much time was left until they landed in Australia. It read one hour so he decided there was no point of sleeping now. He looked outside and admired the view. As his eyes gazed the vast landscape he thought about his dream.