Zach-Sick

This isn't edited so point out mistakes and stuff plz. Also comment cause I will try and reply.

It was around Christmas when Corbyn started to feel pain around his eye. Usually, the boys would go home for a special holidays such as Christmas but this year, all their families decided that they should celebrate it all together in LA.

The next morning Corbyns eye started to swell up so Jonah decided to take him to the doctor. The doctors said that it started as a stye but was slowly turning into an infection so it would need treatment from a hospital.

After leaving the doctors office, Jonah drove Corbyn to the hospital. When they got to the hospital, Corbyn was instantly admitted into the hospital because they didnt want the infection to spread and damage Corbys eye.

~~~

Back at home Daniel, Jack and Zach were all on hanging off their beds with their mouths open. Drool was slowly seeping out while they peacefully slept. The three boys didnt even realise that their two older band members had left.

At around nine in the morning, Daniels phone started vibrating on his bedside table next to a few water bottles and dirty tissues. Daniel was so deep in sleep that he slept through the phone call. The call ended just to start vibrating again a few seconds later. The caller gave up after a few unsuccessful tries.

Not even a minute later in the same room, jacks phone started vibrating. Again the boys slept through it. After a few tries on Jacks phone, the caller once again gave up.

Then Zachs phone started vibrating in the other room. No one heard it though because all three boys were in Jack and Daniels room.

Although Zach was seventeen and had been living away from home for almost two years, he was still a little homesick and didnt like waking up alone so before Jonah and Corbyn left, they moved Zach from their room to on the couch in the rest of the boys room.

The three boys didnt stir, even after each of their phones going off more than five times each from phone calls and alarms.

All of the why dont we boys were up the night before recording new music. When they got home they were all exhausted so they put their phones on silent and fell asleep straight away.

That morning Jonah was woken up by Corbyn complaining about the pain in his eyes which is why they were now sitting in the hospital at nine am.

~~~

At the hospital, Corbyn had fallen asleep in the waiting room and Jonah didnt want to be irresponsibles he stayed awake. When Corbyns name got called, Jonah had to carry him in. Corbyn got all his tests done and even got transferred into his own room and hadnt stirred.

In Corbyns hospital room Jonah quietly sat in the chair next to Corbyns bed. He was lost at the moment. One of his best friends was in the hospital! How was he going to tell David and Jon!? How was he going to tell Corbyns family!?

Jonah decided to start making a few phone calls because he knew something like this shouldnt be kept a secret.

He decided to tell the boys first. He called Daniel but after a few successful tries he gave up. He then tried Jack and Zach but both of them werent answering either.

ughhh these boys! Theyre probably at home sleeping! Jonah groaned under his breath.

Jonah then decided it would be best to tell Corbyns family. he decided to call Ashley. She was an easy person to talk to.

Ashley picked up after a few rings.

Hello? Jonahwhy are you calling me? Ashley asked. Yes, they were friends and her brother was best friends with him but she didnt always get calls from Jonah.