Corbyn- Broken Arm

Hiii...I don't really have anything to say but this is cool ig...I'm writing this Rn while I'm in the middle of writing my previous Zach- Sick one because I need to do some research but the place I'm staying at Rn for holidays has no wifi or service so I can't use my data either so I'm just going to start writing a new sickfic. Btw their ages are going to be different in this. They're each gonna be two-three years younger but they are going to have the same success as they do right now and the same songs.

That's it...I hope u like it.

~~~

Life was stressful. Tour was stressful. Work was stressful. Everyone needs a break.

The boys were currently on their North American tour. They had two more shows left which was sad but exciting at the same time. Tour was always fun. Getting to meet so many people who love you. Getting to perform. Getting to travel. Being with your best friends. There were so many benefits of being on tour but then came the stress. It was so tiring. Getting pushed around all the time. All the time changes. Sometimes it all got a little too much.

It was the same thing over and over again. Corbyn got off the tour bus and entered their venue. He was in his pyjamas because he had just woken up. He grabbed his bag and got his suitcase from the bus. When he stepped outside, he was greeted by screaming fans with a bunch of phones recording him.

"HIII CORBYNNN!!!!"

"Can I have a picture?"

"Can I have a hug"

"Can we do the handshake?"

"Can I have an autograph"

"Can you say yuh yuh yuh?"

"Can we see Blauwtje?"

Corbyn knew it would be rude of him to just ignore his fans when they clearly came here to support him so he went and interacted with his fans for a bit.

"I'm sorry. Blauwtje is very tired so he is sleeping in my bunk right now. I will come to get him later though."

Corbyn went and out his stuff in the green room with the rest of the boys. Zach and Jack walked in just a bit after him. They had clearly just woken up too. Their hair was everywhere. Zach's hair was even messier than usual and jacks hair was parted down the middle. Corbyn chuckled at the two boys walking beside each other shoulder to shoulder both equally tired.

They had to do soundcheck in a few minutes. None of the boys bothered changing. All five boys walked onto the stage in their pyjamas and waited for someone to come and tell them what to do like they usually do.  Every single worker of the venue held a weirded out face when they saw the boys in their pyjamas on a stage of a stadium whereas the people that travelled with them walked past like it was the most normal thing ever.

Eventually, soundcheck was finished and the boys went back to their tour bus to rest as they had a few hours till they had anything. Jonah and Daniel were working on some music so they went back to their mini-studio while the other three went straight to their bunks. Sleep was always nice so when they had the time, they would take it. Jonah and Daniel eventually got some sleep too.

A few hours later Jon came in too the tour bus to wake them up. He knew Jonah was always easily so he always got woken first. Next was Daniel and the three would face the challenge of Zach, Jack and Corbyn who were always really fussy.

Eventually, everyone was awake so they went and had some lunch with the whole crew. When lunch was over the boys finally went and got ready for the actual show. They then did their little prayer and handshakes. The show was next and luckily it ran smoothly. When it was done, they hopped onto their tour bus and headed to their last show of the American leg. Basically, the exact same thing happened at the show and they finally got to go back home for a break. Everyone had secretly been waiting for the break between the two legs so they could get some rest.