Zach - Diabetes

I'm going to make the boys way bigger in this than they were at the time. just so people don't come at me saying they didn't do this in 2016!

15.

Zach's parents made the tough decision of letting their oldest son move to LA with his friends when he was only 15.

Zach was having the time of his life. He was with his four best friends living the dream! He was free although the only thing holding him back was school. He had to attend online school till everyone else graduated and then he could dropout because he would still be doing two more years after Daniel and Jack but he chose to drop out.

September 27th 2016 was the official date the band started and when they told the world. On the 6th of October, they released their first song, taking you. On November 25th they released their first EP, Only The Beginning. It was now the 27th of January and the boys were starting their first tour as a band. Their EP blew up overnight earning them over 4 million Instagram followers and more than 3 million subscribers on youtube. They were selling out places they dreamed of playing in only minutes. Radio City Music Hall and Microsoft theatre were just a few of the places they were getting ready for. Zach had also recently become the second youngest person to play Madison Square Garden after Justin Beiber.

Everything was going great. The five boys were living their lives. They had recently gotten security guards for their privacy. they had multiple of them at every hotel they stayed at. There would always be a few at the entrance and a bunch on the floor they were staying at but the boys were starting to grow slightly annoyed by them. They were teenagers surrounded by their best friends. All they wanted to do was be themselves and mess around but they would always be cooped inside. They weren't allowed to leave their hotel rooms and had to be in bed by a certain time. It was like they were 5 again.

3.

2.

1.

GO! RUN! RUN! RUN!

The 5 boys took off. Their hotel doors flying open as they ran out in group dodging security guards. They were like wild animals. The boys ran down the stairs and into the large group of fans completely shirtless. It was like they were free from their cages.

A group of guards finally caught up to them and started scolding them on how dangerous their stunt could've been.

As the guards led the boys back to their room like prisoners, Zach felt a wave of dizziness wash over him but he ignored it. It was probably from all the running.

Zach went to sleep exhausted that day. He had woken up really late as they had nothing on except an interview in the afternoon. He had done nothing other than that and the little run he had just had with the boys. The other four were still awake and were surprised Zach had just dozed off even when he woke up almost 5 hours after them but they didn't say anything. Tour was probably just getting to him.

The next two weeks flew by. The boys were having a blast performing every night for thousands of fans. Their dreams were coming true and they weren't even adults yet! Although it was fun the boys started noticing Zach behaviour was off. Once again they didn't say anything. It was probably the stress of the tour or puberty. Mood swings were common during puberty, right? He was only 15 so it would make sense.

The boys were currently in Minnesota. They had a day off so they were about to go and have a swim in the lake near Jonah's house. When they got there, they started taking their shirts off so they wouldn't get wet.

"Whoa!" Corbyn said looking at Zach.

Zach took notice and immediately a smirk was plastered across his face.