Pretty In a Skirt

Pretty in a Skirt

Ships: None (Possibly?) 

Summary: Zach secretly likes to dress feminine and wears makeup the boys one day catch him in the act.

Warnings: fluffy?

*Edit: 5/6/20 spelling errors and picture change**

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach's Pov:

I was in my room looking at a bunch of cute clothes online. The catch is that they were all girl's clothes. I had found 4 skirts, 3 dresses, 3 crop tops and some a few pairs of undergarments. I mean, I don't know why, but I love the feeling of being pretty and girl's clothes were my guilty pleasure. I had a whole stash of clothes and makeup in my closet in boxes cause of course none of the guys know.

I mean, I did it when I was little. My mom would let me play dress-up with her clothes and allow me to wear some makeup. My dad, on the other hand, didn't like it as much, but he allowed me to do it because it made me happy. But, since I'm in a band I kinda keep all that stuff hidden. I fear that the boys will make fun of me or even kick me out.

I place an order for the clothes and then went to my closet and pulled a chest out. This chest held all my girl clothes and my make-up bag. Thankfully the boys were out at the beach today, so I had the place to myself. I then changed into this outfit

I then grabbed my make-up bag and went into my bathroom and closed the door

I then grabbed my make-up bag and went into my bathroom and closed the door. I hopped on to the counter and started to do my makeup. About 15 minutes later my makeup was done and I hopped off the counter and headed back into my room. I then started to take a bunch of pictures due to me rocking this outfit. After 20 minutes, I heard my phone ping with a message.

Jo-bear: Hey Zach were heading back with food from Chipotle, be home soon

Zay: Ok

I replied back, I then quickly changed out of my clothes and into my boy clothes. I then quickly put away the girl's clothes into the chest and then shoved the chest back in my closet. I then went into the bathroom and then grabbed a makeup remover towelette and started to remove my makeup. I then threw away the towelette and grabbed my bag and headed back to my room. I then heard the door open and I quickly put the bag under my bed. Hopefully, the boys won't notice.

"Zach! We're home buddy with food!" Jack yelled throughout the house

"Coming down in a minute"

I checked my face to make sure I didn't have any makeup on my face and then headed downstairs

"Hey Zach, foods on the table buddy," Daniel said with a smile

"Okay"

I headed towards the table for my food. The next few hours we were all chilling on the couch talking about random stuff. It wasn't until the channel changed and there was a commercial for a makeup sale happening at Morphe.