Wanting love

Wanting love

Ships: Zach x Boys

Summary: Zach was having a mental break down in his head. He wasn't feeling himself lately and this has caused him to distance himself away from the boys. He always was a hyper and happy kid, but lately, he has been thinking, maybe something is wrong.

*Edited: 5/7/20 grammar and spelling*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach pov:

I was losing myself and my mind. You see today I just wanted to be left alone, but as I thought this I started to tear up. Why was I acting this way? I mean, I have 4 boyfriends who care for me, but then again do they actually care? I'm the youngest in the band and all the other guys are protective over me, but lately, they have been doing things without me, or have I been the distance with them? It may be that I have been quiet lately but I can't tell them that I struggle with self-love. They would think it's stupid, but that's the truth.

I got up from my bed, wiped my tears away and when to take a shower, after rinsing out the soap and all, I grabbed some boxers, black jeans, a long-sleeved shirt, and a red hoodie. I then went downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat since I woke up late, I decide to have some goldfish.

As I went downstairs, I look and saw a note on the counter, saying

"Went to breakfast, then going to shop, be back soon bud.

Don't leave the house without texting us where you're going"

-xoxo Your amazing boyfriends

I read the note to myself. I then made myself a sandwich and checked up with social media. After eating, I decided to take a walk to clear my head. So, I put on my black slip on vans, grabbed my keys and phone and headed out the door. I walked for about 15 mins until I spotted a park and decided to check it out. I stayed at the park for a while and went to sit on one of the swings and started to sway back and forth for a while.

Jonah's pov:

The boys and I were heading back after grabbing some things for Zach, you see lately he has been distance and we all came to the conclusion he's stressed. The boys and I decide we can get some stuff for the younger boy.

After a few hours of shopping, we drove home, well I drove us home. Jack was in the passenger seat and Corbyn was in the second-row cuddling Daniel.

A few, moments later we go to the house, but something was off.

"Hello?"

"Zachy! Where are you, babe?"

"Hey bub, we're home!"

"Babe?"

Nothing, which I found strange, usually Zach always greets us with a hug and or kiss, but the house was deadly quiet.

"Let me check his room, he could be sleeping more!" Said, Jack

"Ok I'm gonna put some stuff away, and check the other rooms," I said. "And Corbyn, try calling him and Daniel try looking outside."

15 mins later *

Ok, it's been 15 and the boys and I a slightly panicking. Where can he be and what isn't he answering us? I'm getting worried we been gone for only a few hours and it's getting to be sunset, where could he have gone?

Zach POV:

I been swinging for quite a while and I didn't even notice that the sun is about to set. I should be heading back, so I decided I will call an Uber.