part 1

Narrator's POV
Today is another day in Equestria. There was a girl that has  cyan blue skin,rainbow hair,and magenta eyes. Her name is Rainbow Dash. Almost every boy wants to win her heart,but all of them gave up. Except for one boy that has a light cyan blue skin,navy blue hair,and emerald green eyes. This boy,is Soarin Skies. Little did Dash know,there was one boy who continued to reach his dream of winning her heart.Now in the park,Rainbow Dash and her friends were hanging out. Rainbow dash was fidgeting with her soccer ball. She accidently droped it and it rolled away. She chased is until someone got it. "Hey give it back!" Dash yelled as she was trying to reach the ball. Soarin was holding it in the air. Dash was too short she needs to stand on her toes or jump. Soarin was playing around until he had enough. He gave the ball to Dash. "Hello there. Im Soarin Skies. Whats your name?" Soarin greeted as nice as possible. And he has a feeling that he has a crush on her. Dash gave him her angry look and went back with her friends. "Rainbow Darling,what was that for?" One of Dash's friends,Rarity,asked."Well this dude stole my ball a played tricks on me and greeted me as if he did nothing!" Dash explained to her friends. "Now now sugarcube, lets just enjoy the rest of the moment." AJ said calming them down. Everyone was doing what their doing except for Dash. She's angry about what happened a while ago.