PROLOGUE

Everybody thinks that we, girls, hurting guys and leaving them hanging is our thing. They just keep judging and giving opinions, specially when your bestfriend falls for you. But they never heard the side of the girl whom her bestfriend fell inlove with. I know how he feels about me, it's just hard to confront him because I don't know what to say.

Hayes was the school's most popular guy. Six years ago, I remember falling inlove with him, but he didn't love me back. I remember how much I was in to him. Fifth grade, sitting at the back of the class, daydreaming and wishing we could be together.

I cried every day knowing there's approximately 0.00000000001% of us being together. A few months later, I realized that we can't be. Hayes, knew I was inlove with him. So then, after I moved on, he just asked if we could be bestfriends.

I agreed then.

As his bestfriend for a very long time, I knew him for who he really was. Outside, he's this handsome guy every girl dreams of. Inside, occassionally he's sweet. He's a bit immature. Most of the time, he acts like he's 5.

Oh, heck yeah he does.

Now, I have Gabriel. He's also popular. He's a handsome brunette. He's really sweet, and he loves me for who I am. But, we hardly see each other. Well, because he's a Senior and I'm just a Sophomore. Most of all, he says the sweetest words that anyone and everyone would possibly fall for.

My only problem is that my bestfriend, Hayes, loves me. Not just love. I mean he loves me, more than just as a friend.