Chapter 12

Ughhhhh, I groaned drowsily and reached for my phone ringing.

Samantha
the screen says.

"Hello?", I stretched my arms and widened my eyes to stay awake.

I hear sobbing.

"Hello?", I asked again, less politely than the first time.

"Hey", she spoke as she sniffled.

Concerned, of course I want to know why. "Wha-what are you doing? Who made you cry?"

Then she let out a wail.

"W-wait don't cry." I stood up from the bed and headed to the living area so I won't wake the others up. "Why? Just tell me why."

"I can't", she sniffles, "it just hurts so bad." She proceeds back to weeping.

"Hey!" I began to vociferate at her. "Just stop crying okay?"

Well that effected. She's silent now.

I exhaled, letting out negative vibes.
"Would you calm down and just tell me what happened."

With a shaky voice, she tried and said "I-i.." then she cries again. "I just can't", she sniffled. "It just hurts so bad and I wish you were here with me right now." Then continues.

I wondered, my eyebrows pulled together and I just stared at the hardwood floors blankly for a few seconds.

"Hey." She speaks again. "A-are you still there?"

I didn't know what to say I'm just so confused.

"H-hayes, will you leave me hanging too?" She cried loudly.

Before I could talk back, she dropped the call.

Will I call her back? I just don't know.

Sam's P.O.V

Nobody cares. Even my bestfriend doesn't. Not realizing it, my eyes weeped on its own.

Gabriel. Gabriel. Gabriel.

Nothing else is on my mind but him. And the saddest part? Nobody understands how I feel. How could he possibly ignore me without even feeling guilty about hurting me?

It's just plainly absurd. This feeling is ludicrous, it doesn't even make any sense. Do I deserve this shit? Like why is this happenning to me what have I ever done for me to have need to feel this way.

I let out a loooooong siiigh.

How long will it take before he talks to me again? 3 months? Well, if that's the case I should start to count down.

And wait. And hope. And think that he will still come back. because I know he will.

I know he will come knocking at my door at twelve midnight saying "I'm sorry" with a bouquet of fresh red roses and a bag of my favorite Reese's chocolates. I know he will regret all he has done and start all over with me; with new beginnings, we make new memories and create endless possibilities. I know he will wake up someday next to me in our own house lying on our king size bed and he will make me coffee as I sit down, not too dark, just as perfect as his eyes, which will forever resemble the deep blue ocean I've always loved ever since that trip to Palawan.

I know he will. Because I trust him. And you might say I'm being ridiculous, but that's me. I know, deep down my soul I'm not being a fool of myself, people might say that too, but you know what? I'm not stupid or dumb or anything they think I am, they just don't know what it's like to love someone so much. He will stop ignoring me. I know he will.

I wondered what to do. It's going to be a long afternoon for sure.