Chapter 4

Sam's P.O.V.

"I will have cotton candy frappe, please." I smiled at the woman who took my order. "How about you, Hayes?"

"Anything."

"What anything?" I hate him so much. "It's my treat. You can have anything you want. I'll pay for it." I encouraged him just so that he would stop being such a jerk because the queue is getting longer thanks to him.

"Coffee jelly."

-

We brought our drinks to a fast food beside the café.

"Four cheese burger and..?"

"I want a.. Bacon cheeseburger with two large fries."

Hayes' jaw dropped, as usual.

We sat on the nearest table.

"You're such a pig."

I nodded.

-

"Come on! You're so slow you old man!" I shouted at Hayes but an old man walking a few meters ahead looked back at me. He thought I was talking to him.

"Not you, sir." I said with a smile. He replied with a stare of disapproval.

It's fine. I can live with it. Haters gonna hate.

Hayes laughed at me, knowing that an old man misunderstood what I said. Well, I don't care.

"That was embarassing." he teased.

"I know. Stop it."

We rode his car again. My phone suddenly beeped. I looked and saw Gabriel's name.

Gabriel: Hi babe. Break time at the moment

Me: Hi babe!

Gabriel: What you doin'?

Me: Not much. Just chillin' with Hayes. :)

Gabriel: Oh, where are you?

Me: On the way to EK.

Gabriel: Sounds fun. I wish I could be there with you. :(

Me: Aww. :(

Gabriel: Coach is calling for me now. Talk to you later, babe. Love you!

Me: Okay. Love you more!

"Lovestruck again."

"You ruined my moment."

"I know." He grinned.

-

"We're here!" Hayes woke me up. I almost didn't realize I fell asleep through the trip.

As I got down from the car, I saw a big sign saying E and K'S THEME PARK. I caught myself thinking, who the heck is E and K?

The line isn't that long since it was already 4:13 pm. We bought tickets for ourselves. Actually, I bought the tickets for us since Hayes keeps on insisting I should pay for everything.

When we entered the enormous gate they had, I ran like a little kid enjoying his childhood like there's no tomorrow.

"Wait up!" Hayes said loudly. Loud enough that some of the people around us looked at him.

I stopped running so that he could catch up to me.

"So, where do we start?" He asked plainly.

"The mad coaster."

He grinned.

We walked a few steps to the roller coaster. A lot of people were in line to ride. I already tried this ride but before it was renovated. They said they upgraded the ride so I expect it to be faster and scarier this time around.

After a short of 10 minutes, we are about to experience the madness of this ride. We sat down to our seats and fastened our seat belts.

"All of you ready?" The man standing 3 feet above asked all of us. "Say cheese!"

The camera flashed and the coaster started to go up. When I said up, I literally meant up. The ride was atleast 50ft high straight. Straight. It went up slowly.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" I shouted

"Shut up. Nothing's happening yet."

I rolled my eyes at him.

I didn't notice..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

I kept on shouting.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

-

"You finished yet?" Hayes asked. "You know, it would be better if you hurry up."

"Just a sec."

I went out of the girls bathroom.

"You never shouldn't have done that."

"Yeah, I think so."

I feel weak. That roller coaster was damn crazy. I puked after riding it.

The map says that the food court is just right around the River Fever ride. We walked and finally found it. Ughh, what a relief.

"Seriously? You just wanna eat? We haven't explored atleast two rides yet."

"Yeah."

Whatever. I just want to eat, rest, and never ride that coaster again. Ever.

"You're hungry again, pig." Hayes joked.

I glanced at him. He was giving me a big, big smirk so I rolled my eyes at him.

"Haha, funny. What I meant was, we just ate atleast 3 hours ago."

I know but he has to understand that I'm always hungry! When I want to eat, I eat. No one can stop me from doing so.

I sat down and looked at him. He looked down at me, sitting on a chair while he's just standing up.

Hayes' P.O.V.

She hugged me tight. I held her back. She hugged me tighter.

"Okay, I get it. What do you want me to buy?"

She smiled greatly at me. "You know me so well."

"Totally."

I always know how to respond to her actions or to her words.

"Uhm, I just kinda want a sandwich and blue tea."

-

After like 4 hours, I went back to her. I rode everything in this theme park. Of course, not with her. Sam just stayed in the food court and waited for me to finish.

"You're okay now?"

"Yeah, let's go home?"

"Sure."