Chapter 3

Hayes' P.O.V.

That stupid ass.

"Wake up, Samantha!"

Come on, wake up. Why isn't she waking up?

I shaked her, "Wake up! Sam, you said you're treating me because you just got back together, right? You said that right?"

She groaned. She hid under the sheets and covered her face with her Luke Hemmings pillow from Fancylab. Atleast she's using it. Yeah that's right, I bought it for her.

I pulled her blanket, folded it, and threw it right into her face. Then, I started shaking her again.

Finally, she looked at me but with her ultimate death glare. I laughed at her because she totally looked ridiculous.

"I hate you! I really hate you!", she shouted at me.

"No, stupid. You love me.", I teased.

"UGHHH", she said with her eyebrows crossed, "No, I don't! Fuck you!"

"Hey I didn't say bad words! Ms. Delos Reyes, do you want to fight again?"

She looked at me, eyebrows crossed, lips pouted.

"You should see your face. You're really red, Mr. Grumpy.", she said as she chuckled.

Oh you little! That's it!

I carried her, hang half of her body on my back. I held her legs really tight while she punched me at the back as hard as she possibly could.

I threw her into the sofa.

"Ouch!", she yelled.

I stuck out my tongue at her like a little kid.

"How did you even get here?"

"By my feet. I walked myself here.", I answered trying to prevent myself from laughing as I joked.

"I hate you! And you really like seeing me annoyed with everything you do. I hate you. You always make me feel bad!"

Oh damn now. She's mad.

"Come on. Sorry. You knew I was just messing with you. Don't be so sensitive."

She didn't say anything and instead faced the other way. I just laughed as a response.

I always liked teasing her and annoying her. It was kinda my hobby. But, even though I'm a bit hard on her, I really love her, because she's my bestfriend. Atleast that's what she thinks we are and what she wants us to be. Just friends. Bestfriends.

-

After an hour or two, she's still not talking to me. I brought her some microwavable popcorn from the kitchen, then I looked at her carefully. She looked back, giving me a blank stare.

I knew it. She's still mad.

I started, "Hey, Sam."

She was watching the movie so seriously. No response at all.

I raised my right arm and placed it on her shoulder. I slowly tilted my head to sleep on her shoulder.

Suddenly..

"AAAAAAHHH! Oh shit that just!"

I hurriedly opened my eyes, she hugged me so tight I could feel her hands on my ribs.

"What was that?", I asked her.

"That stupid.. I don't know what it is exactly. That weird-looking creepy person. Or monster."