nine !

( nine ! )

BLAIR SMILED as she heard children's laughter. She looked at Xander who looked quite nervous.

"Don't be nervous, Xander. Eleanore can sense whenever someone is nervous. She will also make fun of you..."

Xander looked at his mate unamused "great" he said as Blair laughed. The house was beautiful.

It was a small cottage with lots of flowers planted around the cottage almost like a protective shield.

"Who lives here?" Xander asked Blair again. Blair sighed at her mate and shook her head in a jokingly way.

"Eleanore with her husband Constantin. They have two kids and one that isn't born yet. Also the oldest child is my goddaughter."

Xander nodded his head trying to process the information. Blair sighed and decided to see her old friend.

"Belle stop terrorising your brother!" Eleanore yelled from one of the windows. Blair came up from behind her goddaughter and placed a hand on her shoulder. Her goddaughter turned around and yelled "aunty Blair!"

Blair hugged her back as she yelled to her best friend

"Eleanore stop terrorising your own child!" Blair yelled at her best friend who mumbled under her breath. Blair gasped in shock.

"Is that your way of treating your old friend?" Blair asked as she looked at the tired mother of soon to be three. Eleanore closed the window and opened the front door.

She carefully stepped outside and walked over to Blair who had her arms out for a hug. Once the smaller woman (Eleanore) was in sight Blair hugged her.

"It's good to see you, old friend."

Blair grinned.

"It's great to see you as well."

______________________

Eleanore knew that something was wrong, being a mother she could just sense these things.

Whenever they pulled away from the hug Eleanore invited Blair and her mate inside for a chat.

"Your home is very....beautiful" Xander said whole Eleanore looked at him "is this your mate?" She looked at Blair as she nodded her head.

"Xander, darling, can you stop looking at the old books and come over here?" Xander blushed a bit and then sat beside Blair.

He held her hand gently as he could feel Eleanore's piercing eyes. "I thought that vampires can't blush?" she asked and Blair laughed "He's a hybrid as well. Half wolf."

Eleanore nodded her head and then looked at Blair. "What's wrong?" She asked gently as Blair sighed. "My 'brother' recently got married to a human and know we think she is pregnant with a hybrid" Xander spoke up as Eleanore laughed.

"He didn't think that pregnancy was in the picture?" Eleanore laughed as Blair looked at her friend.

"Wait it is possible?" Blair asked and Eleanore nodded her head still laughing. Xander chuckled as well, Eleanore's laugh is very contagious.

"Yes, yes it is...just many humans die form giving birth." Eleanore said "but not many humans have a vampire doctor."

"What will happen to her?" Xander asked the mother of two. "She won't live. Bella will die giving birth. I tried to save a human who had fallen pregnant after she got raped. Her sister is a witch but not a powerful one. She's a different kind of witch, her kind don't.....experiment with what I do. She died giving birth."

"What I have learned from that experience is that the child will grow faster than an average human one."

Blair nodded her head "is there something that we can use to heal her?" Blair asked her friend who nodded her head no. "I tried everything" she told Blair. "But there might be one thing....I never tried human blood."

"It is a hybrid after all, she might be able to keep her strength if she uses human blood frequently. She might even have a steady birth. That is all that I know."

Xander and Blair nodded their heads. "Thank you Ellie."

She gave the small pregnant witch a hug and said goodbye to the rest of the family.

They hoped with this new information that they could keep Bella alive.

______________________

I don't even know what this chapter is.....but thank you for all of your reads! I really do appreciate it.

Don't forget to....

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

Bye!

__thealpha__