thirty-three !

( thirty-three ! )

ALICE AND JASPER WERE EXCITED. They were going to hold their boy for the first time and they couldn't wait.

Carlisle smiles at the nurses "I can take him" he told them and gave the little boy to Alice and Jasper. "Here you go" he said and put him in Alices arms.

Alice smiled as Jasper looked at the boy over Alices shoulder. The baby was so small and fragile like a baby doll.

"He's perfect" Alice said and looked at her husband who thought the same thing. Alice knew that he was going to stay with them forever.

Alice and Jasper took the baby home where everyone got to meet him. Rose held him first and was almost going to keep him, Emmett was next. The baby was already small but in Emmett's arms alone the baby could be his in his arms.

Esme was next, she had another 'grandchild' and she loved the idea of taking in more. Bella and Edward were next. And Blair and Xander were the last two.

The baby was starting to get fussy "here you go Alice" Blair have back the baby and he calmed right down. "Jasper" Edward said and Jasper looked at him "I'm not the one calming him down here...." he told the family as Esme smiles.

"He knows who is momma is" she told Alice who smiled "I better put him down for a nap" she said and excused herself so that she could go to her and Jaspers room.

"She doesn't even have a cot for him" Rose said as everyone laughs "no we don't but I will have to go and get it" Jasper said and walked up the stairs so that he could go and get a cot for the baby.

Alice told him that she would go as well. "Esme, Rose can you look after him?" Alice asked as Rose nodded her head. "Yes if course" Rose said and took him away.

"Hi" she said and walked around the house with the baby in her arms. Alice smiled and they walked out to their car.

"Xander is going to go with you as well with our car, someone forgot to get a cot while he was out getting other things..." Xander smiled sheepishly at his wife and kissed her temple. "Sorry, dove" he said.

"Okay let's go then!" Alice said as they drove away. "I'll be back soon" Xander told his wife as Blair smiled "I know that you will" she said and Xander drove away in his car.

Blair walked back into the house and saw Rose and Emmett with the baby boy. They looked happy and content. Blair wish's that they could be like this forever.

She hopes they could be like this forever. She walks over to Esme who was in the kitchen. "He's a great new addition" the original told the oldest female Cullen who smiled.

"He is" she said sadly and Blair raises an eyebrow "what if the volturi comes and takes him away?" Esme asks and Blair smiles "that will never happen. For as long as I will live besides I'm older then the kings so they will have to answer to me" Esme nodded her head "I'm just a tad bit worried" Blair smiled at her mother-in-law.

"You don't have to be!" She said and felt a kick to her side. "Okay seriously this is what I get! That was sore" Blair complained to her children and Esme smiled.

Blair was now five months pregnant and Carlisle said that she could deliver at seven months. Because she's a hybrid and so are her children.

Blair didn't mind but she was getting bigger every day. She couldn't wait to have her children. Two weeks ago she found out she was have a boy and a girl. She was very excited about this.

Blair sat down on the sofa because her back had started to hurt. Rose smiled at Blair "would you like to hold him?" Blair nodded her head. Rose our the baby into Blair's arms. She noticed that his eyes had changed a violet colour and then back to his changing eye colour. They were brown at the moment but Blair thought he was going to have blue eyes.

Blair looked at Rose "did you see that?" she asked and Rose shook her head. "No I didn't, what's wrong with him?" Blair looked down at the baby.

"Nothing is wrong with him but I don't think this kid is completely human" she said. "His eyes flashed violet, either his mother or father was a supernatural being.." Blair began.

"I'm glad that we have taken him in....if he was left out in a world full of human and had no way of containing this power, vampire or not the volturi would have to put him down" she said "I have to talk to Carlisle about this" she said and smiled at him.

"He's so adorable." She said and Rose agreed.

———————

Alice, Jasper and Xander got back from shopping. Alice almost had to be kicked out of the place but they got out anyway.

Carlisle and Blair were talking and noticed Alice and Jasper walk into the house. They stopped and Blair smiled "wow, you definitely got a lot of stuff" Alice nodded her head.

"I want him to be comfortable" she explained "so this isn't about the human who is going to come here to inspect the house?" Alice looked at Emmett who held up his hand in surrender and walked away.

"It's a little bit of that isn't it?" Alice nodded her head and dropped the stuff. "Emmett go and help Jasper just all of this together" Emmett groaned and nodded his head.

"Now where is my sunshine?" Alice asked and Rose gave Alice her son. "Hi cutie" she said and smiled. Rose looked a bit disappointed and Blair noticed this.

"You'll get to hold him don't worry and maybe after Jasper and Alice adopt him you could adopt other kids" Rose smiled at the original.

"That sounds nice" she said and walked over to Alice. Blair smiled at her family. She was glad that she could spend this time with them.

Xander walked over and kissed her cheek. "How are you three doing?" He asked and Blair smiled. "They are good, still kicking my bladder, now if you can excuse me" Xander laughed.

This was their perfect little family.