twenty - one !

IT WAS THE 14th OF DECEMBER AND THE CULLEN FAMILY WERE HAPPY. Alice was already planing Blair and Xander's wedding. The Cullens were documenting Renesmee's growth. At the moment Alice was driving Blair insane with the wedding plans.

"Do you want a winter wedding?"

"Oh! Oh! A summer one would be amazing...."

"But spring is also so pretty?"

"Autumn is gorgeous with the leaves and...."

Blair started to hit her head off of the table. She heard everyone else laugh and she looked up to Alice pouting. "How many do you want at the wedding?"

Blair got up "that's it I can't take it anymore!" She yelled and started to walk outside. "Mom can I go with aunt Blair?"

Blair stopped in her tracks and Bella nodded grabbing
Renesmee's coat. "You coming as well Bella?" Blair asked and the mother of the hybrid nodded her head.

________

"How did you survive Alice's wedding plans? I'm ready to kill myself."

Bella started to laugh while watching Renesmee. "You don't...not really. You just have to let her take over." Blair groaned and sat down in the snow, pouting.

"I'm going to have to take over...I've been planing my wedding far longer then she is" Bella looked at the hybrid "good luck with that."

Renesmee then came over "look, a snowflake" Bella smiled at her daughter "it's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one?"

Blair smiled at the interaction and then got up. "She's beautiful Bella" Bella looked at Blair "thank you" she said quietly.

"Edward thinks that we can find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something." Everyone turns to watch Renesmee.

"That's good Bella" Blair said and then the two vampires noticed something or someone in the distance. Renesmee comes down and walks over to Bella.

"Who is that?" She asks as Blair pulls her closer to the original. Bella stares hard at the figure. "I think that's our cousin from Denali." She says.

"Irina!" Bella yells and Irina then runs off. Bella chases after her and Blair looks done at Renesmee smiling "let's get you home safely yeah?"

Blair looks at Jacob "let's go" and the three walks away.

__________

"Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us" Carlisle said to everyone. Blair was beside Xander as he smiles sadly at her.

"Well, it looks like she changed her mind" Edward said. "Jacob must have been too much for her" Esme spoke out."

Blair sighed. "This isn't good" she muttered to herself. "It's going to be alright dove" Xander said to her as Blair looks up at him. "Is it?" She questioned.

Bella sighed "I wish I could've talked to her." Blair nodding her head agreeing with the new-born.

"She's family....she will come around."