09| K H A N Y I S W A

Khanyiswa groaned as his hand explored her heat. He had taken off his top and her nails dug into his skin, making sure to avoid the keloids so that she didn't make one bleed.

She pushed his head onto her breast, "Fuck, I hate you N'Jadaka." She moaned and he chuckled against her, his laugh causing vibrations down her body.

She pushed him off and got up, "My turn."

She pushed him into the sofa and unbuckled his trousers. She didn't even wait for N'Jadaka's reaction but instead, dived into his trousers and took out his length.

She looked up to see a slightly shocked N'Jadaka and she laughed before licking the pre-cum on his length.

She stroked it before licking it. He groaned, "If you don't stop teasing me."

She chuckled and placed his length in her mouth, taking all of it in her mouth. His hips buckled, pushing his length into her mouth before she pulled out to take a breath. In less than a split second, she was back, swallowing the thing whole, casually bopping her head to his hip rhythms. He pressed her head down and she obeyed, respecting what he wanted.

N'Jadaka has never gotten head like this. She was a freak. With extended e's.

He looked outside to see one passerby staring at what was happening. He was a teenager, no bigger than 14 watching Khanyiswa as she worked her magic. N'Jadaka scowled at the boy and he ran off.

N'Jadaka clapped his hands and the curtains automatically drew.

Khanyiswa paused and looked up at him, "Well it's what you wanted, isn't it? You wanted someone to pass by whilst we sinned, didn't you?" She tilted her head, she had saliva in the corners of her lips. N'Jadaka wiped it away.

"Was expecting someone older, but the kid will have to do."

"We probably scarred him." She took his dick in her hands and shook her head.

"Nah, he's probably good. If anything, he liked what he saw." N'Jadaka looked down at her, she was so different when she was submissive. She was more at peace, rather than challenging and loud.

She took him in her mouth again and continued.

Before he knew it, N'Jadaka was near his high, Khanyiswa felt it too, he'd become less demanding and his thrusts in her mouth were sloppy.

N'Jadaka groaned and pulled out of her mouth, releasing his load onto her chest.

Once he was done, he blinked as if he couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

Khanyiswa licked some of his load from her chest and he watched her.

"You're a freak. You know what?" He watched her as she took off her clothes, leaving her naked in front of him. The white splotches decorated her chest as she re-tied her hair.

"You wouldn't have it any other way, Erik, so don't make it seem like you don't like it." His name sounded so foreign in her mouth, her accent made it sound a lot different to how it was said normally.

He got up and dragged her back, her ass touching his groin. "Don't call me that. You're lucky I'm not bending you over this sofa arm and fucking you." He growled in her ear.

Khanyiswa laughed. When it came to this or N'Jadaka getting angry and especially both, she treated it like a game.

She turned around and pecked his lips, "I'm going to take a bath.....Erik."

N'Jadaka growled and she shrieked, running up the stairs and into the bathroom, locking her self inside.

lmao guess who's going to bath in holy water now, bye.