Power up with the Royal Armor

In amongst the confusion, everyone turned to look at Flake who's eyes were spread wide. The group all looked at the direction she was looking at.

"Guardian... ~fure" Flake hopped onto her

A figure appeared before the group causing them to all stare in awe. The siblings hopped beside one another as the figure turned to look at them with a smile.

"I'm glad you're alright, Princess Flake"

"I missed you ~fure" Flake buried herself into the Guardian

Forte, Spring and Sparkle all bowed as well as she turned to the others with a serious expression.

"We shall talk later, but now, we have a monster to defeat."

The girls all nodded and Flake returned back to Crystal. Making a path, they let the Guardian stand in the center. A strong rush of power escaped her causing the others and even the monster to shudder. Her cape began to float around with the wind that surrounded her. The others backed away with a sense of intimidation.

"I remember this feeling..." Ryousuke said as he remembered the time he had nearly defeated the girls

"That was her that time?" Cerise asked in shock

"Yes. The Guardian is one of the most powerful beings in our Kingdom." Ryousuke explained

"She is a highly respected and incredibly powerful being in Chanzon. Nobody stands in her way.... No one." Hyla replied in agreement

"Simply talking about her makes my skin crawl" Sir. Luminous said as he shuddered "but in a good way"

"Seems like she is the guardian for a reason" Aria commented

In a battle stance, the Guardian let out a small smirk before walking forward at a slow pace. Her speed quickly began to get faster as her target was locked. She suddenly became a small blur racing around the area, everybody stood in awe as she fought the monster. The guardian kicked the Tomerunda with all she had causing it to collapse to the ground. Barely using any power, the caped lady punched the monster into the abyss, far away. She stood up unfazed by the monster as she walked back towards them. In the distance it struggled to stand up, it's eyes flaring with deep rage.

"Amazing..." Aria mumbled

"Where was she the whole time?" Lumina gawked "she can defeat her by herself"

Just as she said that, the Guardian landed before them and turned to look at Cerise. Her serious expression making Cerise feel nervous.

"Cure Cerise." suddenly her expression turned from serious into a gentle smile "you must defeat her."

"What?! Me?! Why!!" Cerise exclaimed in shock

Stepping towards her, the Guardian held out her hand and held Cerise tightly. For a moment, Cerise felt a strong surge of warmth enter her body, a feeling of unfamiliarity yet there was something comforting being around her. The simple touch of her hand made her know she could do it.

"I trust you." was all the words the Guardian before she let go of her hands

Immediately, as if instinct, she whipped round and sent a blast towards the monster who had appeared out of nowhere. Sending it flying back once again. Like a bull, the Tomerunda ran straight towards them, Cure Cerise held her ground as it began charging towards her. The others backed away even further as she stepped closer. Aria gawked at her best friend who suddenly seemed like a wall that was unbreakable.

"Now!"

Not having any idea what she was doing, Cerise nodded regardless. She didn't know what she was supposed to do but there was one thing she knew, and that was to protect those precious to her. They were her precious friends. Old and new friends, enemies or not, she wanted to protect them. Growling, the monster arose, clearly angered. Cerise gulped as she stepped closer and closer. Before the monster could attack her, Cerise stretched her arms out.