Hiking to the Hollywood sign

*Colbys pov*
I wanted to take Y/N to the Hollywood sign because 1.) She needs a brake from everything going on with family. 2.) it's beautiful and she needs to see it.(I know I'm cringy idk what to say).
We're in my room chilling. Shes in my bed under the covers on her phone. I'm editing this weeks video.
"Hey baby, can we go hike up to the Hollywood sign? I want to see it and I want you to see the view to." "Sure babe! Let me get ready." She says. What she doesn't know is I had some help and it's actually a date. Some friends went up to the sign and set it up for me. Y/N goes into the bathroom to get ready. A few minutes later she comes back into my room in a black 'now or never' hoodie and dark grey leggings. God she looks like the angel that she is. "You look so beautiful." "Thanks babe! Not bad yourself." She says with a smile. Her smile makes me smile and that's what I did. "Why the smile?" She asks. "Because you smiled. Your smile makes me smile." I say truthfully. She smiles again and looks down. I grab her chin to make her look at me. "I love you." "I love you too." She says and leans in. I lean in and our lips connect. We both pull apart and I ask, "are you ready?" "Always ready."

*Time skip to the start of the trail*

We get to the start of the hike. "You ready?" I ask. "Yup. I might die tho." "Oh no! Please don't die on me. Your the love of my life." I say in a little kid voice but truthfully. "Awe babe. Your the love of my life too. I can't lose you." She says looking at me. I lean in to kiss her. By this point we already started the hike. "I couldn't even imagine losing you either.

*Time skip to the end of the hike*

We finally made it to the Hollywood sign. And there I saw the setup of our date. We're just about to see the sign but before we got there, I decided to cover Y/N's eyes. "So as you know, we hiked to the Hollywood sign, but I wanted to do something else for you." I say as I uncover her eyes to reveal the date. "Oh my god! Babe, you did this for me?" She says looking back at me surprised. "I would do anything for my baby girl." "I'm going to cry. Colby why would you do this?" "Don't cry!" I say. "As I said, I would do anything for you." I walk up behind her and put my hands around her waist and say, "I love you." "I love you too."

We walk up to the spot where everything was placed. This was the view.

(I'm aware it's not cropped I don't feel like doing that😂)"Colby, it's so beautiful

"Colby, it's so beautiful." Y/N says looking up at me. "It's almost as beautiful as you." "Awe, this is why I love you." "I love you so much more." "That's not possible." "Yes it's possible." She leans in to kiss me. I lean in and soon our lips are touching. Her lips are so soft and sweet. She pulled away and looked at my eyes. I stared down at her as she was staring up at me.
_•_•_•_•_
so this is one that i never finished but enjoy