stressed

y/n sat at her desk getting frustrated at her geometry homework. she has been sitting there for hours trying to get it finished but can't quite get the hang of it. she's not really good at it. she's so stressed she lets a tear leave her eye. she decides to text her boyfriend of one year, colby.

y/n: hey babe can you come over please
colby🥺🧡:sure babe be over in 5
y/n:ok thanks love you💙
colby🥺🧡:love you too babygirl💛

soon enough colby was there. y/n had her head down on the desk still very stressed. colby slowly opened the bedroom door instantly seeing y/n. "babe what's wrong?" colby asks shutting the door and kneeling down, putting his hand on y/n's thigh. "i'm just so stressed. i can't do this," y/n says now looking up at the wall in front of her. another tear leaves her eye. "hey hey hey don't cry. what is it i'll help you with it," colby says making y/n look at him. he wipes the tears away. "geometry," y/n reply's. "okay so i'll help you with that in the morning. you need a break so we are going to cuddle," colby says. "but-," "no buts, we're doing that tomorrow. now come and cuddle me," colby says now laying on the bed. y/n goes and lays on colbys chest and soon falls asleep. colby kisses her forehead and drifts off to sleep.