Party gone wrong

sorry about the keyboard change again, i'm finishing old imagines

TW: assault

Y/N and Colby were in their senior year of high school. They decided to go to a really big party. This party wasn't just a party. It was for seniors only and to basically celebrate graduating high school. So yeah, it's the end of the year. Everyone is going; well all seniors.

*Y/N's pov*

I was getting ready for the big end of the year party for seniors. Colby walked through the bedroom door and immediately stopped and stared at me. I laugh and say, "like what you see?" He replies with, "definitely. You look amazing babe." "Thank you, not so bad yourself," I complimented him back. This is what I was wearing:

Colby was wearing a black shirt with white stars along the collar with black ripped skinnies with a Gucci belt

Colby was wearing a black shirt with white stars along the collar with black ripped skinnies with a Gucci belt. He looked amazing as always. I finished up my makeup and walked down stairs to be greeted by Colby waiting for me. "Ready?" He asks. "Ready as I'll always be," I replied. We walked out the front door and got into the car. Colby drove us over to the party. We arrived and the house was huge and it was already filled with tons of people. i had a bad feeling about this but i went with it. your only in high school once so why not party hard. you better believe that i'm going to drink, a lot. we walked in the double doors that were open for everyone, holding hands. we immediately went straight to the bar to get a drink. that was the start of a horrible night.

*many drinks later*

"b-babe, i'm going to the bathroom, i'll be b-back," i stutter to colby. "okay," colby responds to me. i walk towards the bathroom and the door was open so i walk in not knowing someone was in there. i didn't see their face but i quickly walk out saying, "i'm so sorry." as i was walking out someone grabs my wrist tightly pulling me away from the party down to the curb of the street. "well look at who it is. Y/N Y/L/N." "trevor," i say in a low voice. "what are you doing here?" i ask still talking in the low voice. there was a lot of hatred in my voice if you couldn't tell. trevor is my ex who cheated on me with my sister. he also is abusive now because i left him. he wasn't when we dated but when i left he became really abusive towards everyone including me. "what? i can't go to the senior party?" he asks with smirk. i roll my eyes. "don't roll your eyes at me," i smirk not caring. "does it look like i'm scared of you?" yes i was drunk but not that drunk to where i didn't realize what was going on. "you will be very shortly if you keep up that attitude," he says putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it. "oh my god i'm so scared," i laugh while i put my arms up like i'm scared. i can tell he's getting angry at me but i don't care. i was honestly enjoying this. i laugh once again. he's had enough of my bullshit. he grabs my wrist even tighter than what he did before. "stop with your bullshit Y/N alright? you'll regret it sooner or later." he says staring into my eyes. "i'm not that drunk trevor, i know what your trying to do. AND ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!" i yell the last part. "oh please," he smirks again. "like you know what i'm going to do," he laughs. "trevor, i'm not a dumbass, your going to try and get back with me. stop trying to ruin my amazing relationship with colby, he's treated me better than anyone i've ever dated." i say yanking my wrist from his hand. or trying to atleast. he grips my wrist even harder knowing i'm going to get a bruise. "colby? really? he doesn't treat you like you deserve to be treated," he says. that's it! "how would you know? you don't fucking know him! he's so much better than you and better than you'll ever be!" i yell at him. "your not going to talk about my boyfriend like that! YOU HEAR ME?" i yell again getting up in his face. right then and there colby walked up behind me. he puts his hand on my shoulder and notices my wrist being held tightly by trevor. colby looks at trevor with anger in his eyes. "let her go. NOW!" he yells. trevor immediately let go of my wrist. i quickly snatched my wrist back lightly touching it. meanwhile colby slowly walks slowly toward trevor. "leave," he says not trying to get into a fight. trevor just shakes his head and turns around to leave. colby stands there watching him walk away. when's he far away colby turns around and walks up to me. "are you okay my love," he asks lightly grabbing my wrist to look at it. "yea, thanks for saving me," i say looking up at him. "i would do anything for you." i kiss his lips softly. "let's get out of here huh," he nods. we start walking to the car. he drove me back to my house. "thanks again, for everything," i say looking at him. "no problem." he leans in the kiss me one more time tonight. i kiss back. "good night," i smile. "good night."