Telling the fans

*Colbys pov*

Today was the day Y/N and I were going to tell the fans about our relationship. We've been dating for a little over six months. It's hard having a girlfriend that you have to act like your not dating. I'm tired of hiding our relationship. Y/N is the same way. Today isn't like any other video. We are going to tell the fans in person, meaning we're on tour and telling them there.

*Y/N's pov*

Today was finally the day were telling them. I'm very nervous but I'm happy that we don't have to hide our relationship anymore.

*Time skip*

After the show was almost done colby have me a look asking if I was ready. I nodded. "Okay guys, one last thing," colby said to the fans. They instantly got quiet. Everyone's gaze went up to colby. Now I was really nervous. "So me and Y/N have something to say." He looked back at me and I walked up next to him. He put his arm around me and I smiled up at him. "We're dating!!" I said loudly into the microphone. The fans started screaming. I'm assuming their happy. Colby looked down at me and grabbed my face and kissed me. It felt so good to actually do that and not have to worry about getting caught if you know what I mean. The fans got even louder as that happened. Yup, they were really happy. "So I'm assuming you guys are happy," colby laughed. Everyone screamed once again.