He's heartbroken

It's 1 am and I'm watching riverdale. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. Confused I get up and walk to the door. I open the door to see Colby looking down sadly. As he hears the door open he looks up with a little frown. "Hey! Come in." I say and open the door more so he can enter. "Thanks." He says sadly. "What's wrong?" I ask him walking towards the living room. "Everything!!" He says with a crack and a very hurt voice. "Let's be more specific." I say while sitting on the couch signaling for Colby to sit down with me. He sits down and just hugs me. I hug him back and I can hear him starting to cry. "No Colby don't cry...please." I say and look at him. "I'm sorry." "No don't be sorry. Can you tell me what happened now?" "Jessica. She broke up with me for some other guy." He says now fully balling his eyes out. "Oh my, I'm so sorry Colby. You don't deserve this. If you need anything, I'm here for you and you know that." He nods. "Thank you." "Don't thank me." "But I have to." He says hugging me again. I look at him and wipe his tears away with my thumb. He looks in my eyes then down to my lips then back to my eyes. I start to lean in and same with Colby. Our lips collide together and move in sync. We both pull away and Colby says "maybe everything will be ok." "I'm sure everything will be ok." And with that Colby kisses me again. "Because I have you. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" I nod and we kiss one more time.