Nervous

You just turned eight months pregnant. Colby obviously is the baby's father. You guys are really excited to be having this baby together.

*present time*

It's around ten pm and you and Colby are laying down in your shared bed. Colby is cuddled next to you as his hand is on your stomach feeling the baby. You have your left arm around his neck playing with his hair. Your also feeling around your stomach wanting the baby to kick. "Oh my god!" You say. "What, what's wrong babe?" Colby says a little worried. "The baby is kicking!" You say excited. "Oh, you had me worried," he laughs. "Where's she at?" He asks. "Right here." You say as you grab his hand and move it to where your baby was kicking. She kept kicking. "She's going wild," Colby says with his big and beautiful bright smile. "She is." I laugh. I look at Colby and smile. He looks back up at me and smiles along. His smile made me smile even more. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Colby. And I love you to baby girl." I say looking down at the baby. "I just want you to come already." I say. "Me too." Colby says. "Colby?" I ask looking at him. He looks back up at me. "Yeah?" "Your going to be an amazing father. I can already tell." I say truthfully. "Thanks. And your going to be an amazing mother." "Thanks." I laugh. I kiss Colby and he kisses me back. "I'm just a little nervous." He says. "Don't be. It'll be perfect." I say. "I love you so much." He replies. "I love you so much more." "Hey! Not possible." He says. "It's definitely possible." I laugh again.

Soon you had your baby girl and you and Colby couldn't be happier. You had your perfect little family. You loved your baby so much. Same goes for Colby. He was the best father there ever could be.