school

*this one is based off of my dream i had last night also imagine colby as 2015 colby😂 and another thing is i'm changing this up a little from my dream. don't ask me why, but it was smut and i don't write that*

*y/n's pov*

it was the first day of grade twelve. i walked in the big building and walked up to the staff person who stands in the middle of the opening to the classes (it's very confusing so just bare with me basically it's the part where you walk into the school). they told me my lunch number and what homeroom i was in. once i got my number and all that i started walking towards the lunchroom where everyone went in the morning (again, this is how my school does it). as i was walking there, this very cute boy with dark brown hair that barely covered his striking blue eyes. we locked eyes and he walked up to me.

"hi, i'm colby. what's your name?" he asks.

"y/n, nice to meet you colby."

"pretty name for a pretty girl like you."

"thanks. not too bad yourself." i looked down and slightly blushed.

"hey maybe wanna meet up after school?" colby asked. "yeah sure." i said with a smile. "ok great, i'll meet you at the front gate." "alright, perfect" i said as i walked into the cafeteria. i seen my friends and caught up with them. i told them about colby. "ooh, y/n's got a crush." allison said. "no he's not my crush i just met him like ten minutes ago." i said a bit annoyed.

*time skip to after school*

i walked out the front doors and saw colby standing there. i walked up to him and said, "hey colby!" "oh hey y/n. wanna go to starbucks?" he asks with a little bit of hope. "yea sure, i love starbucks." i said with a little giggle.

*time skip to after starbucks*

"i really enjoyed talking to you y/n." colbys told me. i chuckle, "thanks. i really liked talking to you to." i look down. at this point we were on my doorstep. "if your wanting me to be honest with you, i feel like i've known you forever." i say and look down. colby lifts up my chin and glances at my lips then back to my eyes. i nodded signaling it was okay. he leaned in and kissed me. his lips were so soft. they moved perfectly with mine. i melted into the kiss. and from that moment, me and colby started dating.