best couple

*colbys pov*

i have the best relationship in high school. well, that's what everyone thinks. behind closed doors, things aren't going so well. my girlfriend y/n and i have been arguing a lot. about dumb stuff that is. she'll get mad at me when i mess up her hair just a little bit. like she used to love when i did that but recently not so much.

i went over to her house to attempt to make things right. yeah, that didn't happen.

*y/n's pov*

there was a knock at the door. who could be here? i walk to the door and open it to see my boyfriend colby. "oh hey," i say emotionless. i was still mad at him from the other day. i open the door wider for him to walk in. "why are you here?" i ask. "i wanted to make things right with you," he says putting his hands in his hoodie pocket. i don't know why, but i just blurted out something i wish i never did. "are you cheating on me?" "what? why would i do that," he asks. i instantly knew this was going to start a new argument. i just had this feeling that he was cheating on me or already did. normally i don't think that way but i am now. and most the time i can control my anger but recently nope. "i just feel like you are," i say looking into his eyes. "i would never do that, especially to you!" "then why were you with emma?!" (sorry of your name is emma, it's the first name that came to mind) i screamed. he just laughed. i looked at him with a confused yet serious face. "you mean emma, my cousin?" he laughs. oh shit. "you know, if your gonna be like that, then this isn't going to work out," he says looking very serious. fuck, what have i done! "i-i'm sorry.." i say starting to tear up. "i don't wanna hear it," he cuts me off walking out the front door, slamming it. as soon as it closes i drop to the ground and start balling my eyes out. i just lost the only person i have left. "fuck!!" i scream putting my face in my knees.

🔗🔗🔗
part 2?

also my birthday is in six days!! imma be 16 but i'm stuck in quarantine 😡.