breakup

*colbys pov*

i was not ready for this weeks video. i hate the fact that me and y/n broke up. she was my whole world and it's gone. i cry every time i think about her. right now we are both sitting down on the couch about to film. we are going to be telling the fans that we broke up. "hey what's up guys, it's colby and," i say now looking at y/n, wishing we didn't have to film this. "y/n, hey guys," she says looking at the camera. i'm now looking back at the camera. "so today we are going to be explaining something," i say again.

*y/n's pov*

i hate this. i wish we didn't break up but it's for the best. i cry every night in my empty bed thinking about him. "so today we are going to be explaining something," colby says. i look down at my hands that are in my lap. "y/n would you like to say it," colby says looking at me. i look back at him snapping back to reality. "um..sure. guys, we...uh...b-broke up," i say letting a tear fall. this was so hard. "so yeah, um...we are..no longer together," colby says with a crack in his voice. "it hurts so b-bad," i say crying now. colby puts his arm around my shoulder comforting me. i put my face in my hands. after a minute i look up. "sorry guys it's just hard to believe that we're not dating anymore. it hasn't been working lately between us. we've been getting into fights and that's not healthy." i say still crying. "yeah. we both think that it's best for the both of us," colby says.

*colbys pov*

wow. this is so hard. the love of my life is about to walk out that door and never come back through it. "i just want to say thank you to colby for everything that he's done for me. always buying me flowers, jewelry, expensive things like gucci, and most importantly the laughs and great memories," y/n says. that touches me in a very emotional way. i was now crying just like y/n. wow am i going to miss her. "we've both agreed that it would be best to be friends so we'll still be hanging out and she'll still be in my videos," i say. "yup, so you'll still see y/ship/n," y/n laughs. i laugh along. "this is probably one of the hardest things i'll ever go through hands down." i said, y/n agreeing.