River

You went with your family to their house, it was a big house with a nice yard at the seaside.

You entered your own room and suddenly became nostalgic.

But there's no space for sadness, you're finally with your family and you should spend that time wisely; as good as possible.

You had a dinner with them and the atmosphere was fantastic, you chatted and laughed with them and cherished every moment you spent together.

"If you want, tomorrow we can all go to the beach", your mother suggested.

Everyone agreed, especially you.
While away from home, you often missed the sea because it reminded you of your home.

After dinner you went to your room to unpack your suitcase.

'Ding!', your phone could be heard from the other side of the room.

You quickly walked up to it hoping you recieved a message from your friend... Oh no, oops!
Sorry - boyfriend.

And it really was a text from that sweet honey bunny muffin.

Taeyongssi😍:
Heyy~~
Have you had a nice trip? ^^
I hope everything is fine,
it's very late and I must get
some rest, sweet dreams!

Y/N:
Yeah the trip was okay, sweet
dreams to you too. I hope you'll
wake up well-rested :3

Taeyongssi😍:
Good night!!
Sleep tight,
don't let the bed bugs bite!

Tonight.
Imma fight.
Til we see the sunlight.

Y/N:
Are you done?

Taeyongssi😍:
Tik tok
On the clock
But the party don't stop

Y/N:
Hey Ke$ha, go get some
beauty sleep.

Taeyongssi😍:
Yeah I will, you too.
I hope you dream of me uwu
Nighty night manager <3

Y/N:
I will, just like every night
Good night  <3

You put your phone down and looked up at the wall full of Kpop posters.

You were a multi fan, but the most posters were NCT's, since they were your ultimate group.

As you got ready for bed, your thoughts wandered off.

You thought deeply about K idols.
About how you finally worked with them, but also at the same time you witnessed what they have to go through. They have to sacrafice themselves to be famous and have to do every single thing their company comes up with.

For most of them, the biggest rewar they could get are their fans.

Not money, not fame - their fans.

That's why most of K idols seem so nice and respectful, like they are actually very kind-hearted people.

You wished the companies weren't so strict and that the society wasn't so harsh.

After you fell asleep, Taeyong sneaked his way into your dreams.

You smiled in your sleep, finally everything was getting better for you. All the puzzle pieces were slowly coming together, you felt happy and statisfied.

But all the way back in Seoul, things weren't going so smooth.

Ten was having a pretty hard time.

It was about his drugs again.

He was taking medicines instead of drugs but he started to go crazy, he couldn't last without drugs anymore.

And his depression was making it even worse.

He was sitting on the balcony, looking at the city lights.

A bridge crossing the Han river caught his attention.

I feel horrible and useless. I feel so ashamed of wanting to take these drugs just to make me happy. But it's just fake happiness.
Maybe I shouldn't be on this planet,
I shouldn't exist anymore.
No one actually needs me, it would be way easier to end it all.
Instead of mentally suffering ever day.

He leaned over the balcony, focusing on the flowing water in the Han river and the lights it reflected.

Seoul is beautiful at night, I wonder how it would look like from up there.

I could let the river free my soul.
It would be so much easier...