introductions: part 1

George Harrison was a male omega. A male omega wasn't a common thing to find, but they weren't a rare occurrence.

When his parents found out that he was one, they were proud. Proud that their son stood out from the crowd. Proud that he wasn't normal, that he was different.

A lot of people resented him though. Called him an abomination. They knew that male omegas weren't that rare, but they still thought that it wasn't right.

Parents told their children to stay away from him, teachers blamed for things he couldn't have done, he was bullied by his classmates.

Each and every day George dreaded going out in public. He was ridiculed by at least one person every time he left the house just because he was different. Sometimes he wished that he was at least a beta. They weren't an ideal class to be, but they were treated better than he was.

The only good thing that came out of his life, besides his accepting parents, were his friends Paul and his boyfriend John. Paul was a male omega himself, but because he came from a well-respected family and he was dating John, no one seemed to care all that much.

George hated his life for the most part. He was hated by most, and he knew it. Very few people accepted him for what he was and gave him shit for it like he chose to be an omega. He didn't. If he could choose, he would've chosen to be an alpha or no to have been borne at all. He barely got any respect. HHell female alphas got more respect than he did.

But little did George know that his life was going to change.