Prologue

WARNING: Contains a lot of spoliers from the manga, so I suggest you finish reading Tokyo Ghoul's manga first before proceeding to read this story.
--------------------------------

A story of a young boy’s life falling a part, bit by bit, pieces to shreds until there was none left to his whole being. “Rather than the person who hurts others, become the person getting hurt.” One line that devoured the bits of sanity left in him. He let it consume him with no restrictions or any complain.  He lost all hope to find a way to go back and change everything. Until he met her. She who accepted him despite of the gray skies surrounding him all the time, the insane state he goes through as he let his monstrous nature take over him. He thought he was finally going to be saved, saved from his obligation, saved from the monster within him, saved from himself. But before he could even imagine the life that could’ve begun—his has already ended.

With only loneliness and sadness left within her, she struggles the road of 7 stages of grief to overcome over his death.

--------------------------------
My first ever fanfiction written after like a year of ignoring my NEEDS to write down my anime feels. I'll start posting the chapters soon, I hope you guys enjoy reading it c: