Epilogue

A/N: I haven't checked for any grammar errors/ wrong spellings so please bare with it for awhile.

------------------

“Good Morning to everyone.” Special Class Investigator, Arima Kishou, greets everyone present at the CCG Board Meeting.

Everyone stands up and does their proper salute towards their superior. He dismisses them with a gesture of his hand.

“We are here to discuss about the case pertaining a certain ghoul,” His hands points towards the picture of a woman hidden behind her hood as she covers her mouth with a white mask. “Nutcracker.”

“But.” He interjects and walks towards the door. “I have someone to meet you all first.”

Everyone started murmuring, whispering to their colleagues their guesses on who it is.

Another Special Class Investigator?

A victim?

A bystander?

The possibilities list’s goes on.

He opens the door slowly and lets the stranger come in.

A few ‘eh?’ were heard from the crowd.

There stood in front of them was a girl sporting a chestnut colored hair that lengthened up until her mid-back. She wore a navy blue cardigan that had the upper buttons opened exposing a white shirt hidden inside of it. Her hands were holding a small bag which they presumed where she contained her documents.

She gave them a weak smile and bowed down to everyone.

“Good Morning, everyone.” She lifts herself up and straightens her back. “I am Rank 2 Investigator, Hanako Akiyama. It’s nice meeting you all.” Her face stays stoic as she utters her words. She scans the crowd and looks at everyone, one by one. With her stern gaze falling upon them, her colleagues couldn’t help but feel a chill run down their spine.

“She will be under the Associate Special Class Investigator Juuzou Suzuya’s squa-“ “Nice to meet you!” Juuzou cuts off Arima and launches towards Hanako.

He reaches towards her hands and shook them vigorously. “I’m Juuzou Suzuya! Do you have any snacks with you?” He asks releasing a large grin after. Hanako stares at him, a bit taken aback by his childish personality. “U-uhmm..I have..” “Hurraaahh~” Juuzou jumps with his arms both raised in the air. “..but I was planning to eat it myself.” She continued, saying her words as slow as possible to avoid making his superior feel offended.

“Awwww..” He whines and in defeat, walks back towards his chair. Slumping as his mouth displays a cute pout.

Hanako blinks and tried to process the events that just happened. Her stance was broken by Arima’s voice, “You’ll be working under him. Good luck.” Arima says with a hint of playfulness in his voice.

Hanako could only give him a small smile and walks towards an empty seat, which was next to none other than Juuzou himself.

The meeting proceeded as Arima started to explain the details of their plan which was, for Juuzou and Mutsuki to disguise as girls in order to track and hopefully, capture Nutcracker.

Hanako couldn’t really focus that much since a certain superior of hers kept bugging her about her snacks, pleading her to give him to them.

And when she finally couldn’t take it, she sighs and hands it over to him.

“Uwaaaaaaaa~ Thank You, Hanako-chan!” Juuzou squeals, cutting Arima from his discussion, and leeched on Hanako’s figure. He lets go of her and lovingly embraces her snacks, “Now there’s someone else who’s going to give me snacks aside from Haise~” He giggles like a kid after and munches on her snack.