Prologue

-In a story when miracle turns into something reckless-

A miracle that put  everything in mess, Reckless Miracle

Work Of Fiction

This is work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and events are products of the Author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or death are purely coincidental. Do not distribute in any form without the prior permission of the Author.

Note:There's have some grammatically errors and typos that you'll encounter along the way. I'm not fluent. Please bear with my 17 years old self....

************

DAINE

8years ago

"You really want it ma? If you really do, then I've no words to complain. I'm agree with it, as long as your decision was for good and would make you forget him"

She take a glance at me and give me her assuring smile.

She's carefully looking at the road. Driving to her happiness, and to my for-so-good place so I could feel a complete one. A complete family.

"Yes dear, I already made my decision, besides I'm with him for as long as 3 years. You also wanted to have a father right? Finally your wish was already granted. You had a person you can call Dad. He may not your biological father but he can give you a feeling of having like that. I swear sweetie, he's awesome. And oh!! I forgot to tell you something interesting!"
She glance at me again, my mom's eyes are twinkled with excitement.

Halatang hindi na sya makapaghintay na makaratimg na kami sa magiging bahay ng magiging step-father ko. She loves him very much ah?.

"God granted your wish to have a father right? Because God was thoughtful and you're a kind-gorgeous girl, He give you bonus! Your step father has one child! Whoever that child, he's going to be your older brother. Actually he's in the same age as yours but your birthmonth was June and he's January, so technically, he's your brother"

I don't know what to feel, happiness? Excitement? Nervous? Or so whatever...

I just stare at the window and thinking how it will be soon?

What could possibly happen if we finally live with them?

We abandoned our house just to be with them, just to live with going-to-be-my-stepfather and my soon-to-be-stepbrother.

How I wish everything will be smooth.

After almost five hours, finally we approached their house, oh scratch that, their mansion.
We should be at here in just three hours, but we extent for almost two hours inside the car because of the heavy traffic.

Their mansion was really ravishing in looks and immensely in size.

Even we're still at the road, I can clearly see the enormousness and deluxe of the mansion's facade.

I'm not tenderfoot to it, I used to live on a big house, it just that, this one was obviously bigger compared to ours.

*********

"Mateo, this is my daughter, Daine. Sweetie, this is your soon to be your father. He's Mateo."
Mom was really gung ho to introduce me to her long time boyfriend.

"Hello po, Good evening po Mr. Mateo"
I politely greet.

He kneeled on my front just to face me.
He pat my hair and hold my two shoulders.