6.

i stayed in the room as i waited for the boys to come back when they were done. about an hour later, they all came in all sweaty with the biggest grins plastered on their faces. "so how'd you enjoy it?", ashton asked as he shook my knee. " ash i didn't even know that you were that good on the drums man!" i exclaimed highfiving him. i complimented luke & mike as i shifted my gaze to calum. the other boys started talking as we just looked at eachother. i got up and sat on the couch next to him. "hey bud, you did great out there" i told him as a soft smile played on his lips. "did you really listen to wherever you are?" he asked me, staring into my eyes. "yes calum i did" i sighed and leaned back into the couch. " okay good" he said " it was for you" he said the last part barely above a whisper but i heard him. then the boys turned to face us with looks on their faces as they are planning something evil. "Lane we have the biggest favor to ask you." i had no idea what they were planning to ask me so i stared fidgeting with my hands in my lap. i guess calum noticed, so he tried to grab my hand but i put them under my legs, earning a frown from him. "could we pretty please stay at your place ?" they asked with puppy eyes on their faces. " c'mon guys you guys know i can't say no if y'all do that with yalls eyes!" they made their eyes bigger as they looked at me. calum looked unamused because he knew i would say yes. "of course guys, c'mon let's get to the car!" we got their luggage and headed to my car which was in the very back of the parking deck. we reached the car and i hear calum yell shotgun. i could even hear his smirk through his snappy words. great. now this is going to be awkward. calum, micheal , and ashton got in the car as i helped luke put all the bags in the back of the car. " hey come here", luke said as he put his arms out for me so he can engulf me in a hug. " this is going to be one stressful night", i said into his chest "but i missed all of you guys." he nodded his head and lowly said "i know we did too." and with that, we got in the car, where i had to face calum alone in the front.