12.

i finally got all the boys together, so now we have been on the beach for about an hour now, just tanning and listening to music. we were enjoying every last moment we had together before they had to leave tomorrow and it was so nice for all of us to be together. calum was laying down next to me on his towel asleep, so i brought my hand up to his back to trace his freckles on his back. back in the day, whenever we were tanning or sleeping, we would always tickle each other's backs or trace our freckles, so it's just an instinct. he started moving so i stopped, but he turned around to face me and mumbled "why'd you stop" then he grabbed my hand and put it back where i stopped. i continued running my hand up his back as he started to speak up again, "so i was thinking about something lane" i looked up at him with a curious look as he lowered his voice so the boys couldn't hear, "do you remember when moving to Hawaii was our dream?" he asked me as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and i instantly got chills all over my body, i nodded my head in agreement. "i remember how we were looking at houses, when we flew out here to buy this house, but then we announced the tour so we decided to lay it off. when i heard you were still moving here, but now alone, my heart broke lane, but i was still happy for you even though i didn't show it." my heart was aching from hearing him say these words and i was speechless so he continued. "i was wondering, if maybe we could live the dream now, and if i could move in so we could do this together?"
•••