1

"Im sorry lisa but I...I dont l-love you anymore" Jennie who told me in a cold tone. I shivered how she talk to me.

"What?! Jennie please tell me what did I do wrong?" I asked her since I was confused by the sudden said.

"I was wrong lisa... I was wrong for loving you" and that made my heart broke into pieces.

She's honest.

"So all we did is wrong huh?! All the affection we gave is wrong?!! Is it still a fan service jennie huh?!" I asked. My voice is cracky and my hands in trembling.

I was somewhat mad and confused at the same time. Knowing all we did is wrong..

"Is this a somewhat a joke to you?! No rather its a game!" I exclaimed. Rosé and jisoo leave us for a moment so we could talk.

"Yes....This is all wrong lisa. I rather love someone than loving you" I remained silent and tried to process all she said to me.

I guess its all done.

"I-is it y-your wrong decision? Am I a wrong decision jennie?" I just couldnt accept the fact that she doesnt love me anymore. She makes me feel things I didnt felt and I knew it was love. But ending it in this way is something else.

All I did was to love her.

"Loving you lisa is a wrong decision for me... Letting myself fall for you is wrong, being in a relationship with you is wrong lisa so I ended it" the way she said it, its like she prepared for this day, sje prepared to break my heart.

She loves someone else

"Okay" I simply answered. I cant take it anymore, I cant let myself standing in here and breaking my heart more just by listening to what she's saying.

"I love you" I told her before I turn my back on her and walked away.

Funny thing I was the one to walked away when she was supposed to. Leaving her behind wasnt my choice either letting her go but as she wants to end it then so be it.

--

"Yah! Lisa-yah wake up were going to be late in our dance rehearsal!" Chaeng who kept on knocking on my door and shouting.

Aish this chipmunk again!

"Aish! Wait hold on" I shouted back as I fixed myself and goes inside the bathroom.

I dreamed about it again.
When will this fucking dream stopped.
Im tired dreaming about it.

"Lisa! Faster manager oppa will scolds you!" She shouted once again.

How can she be this freaking loud?

I hurridly finished taking a bath as I dried my hair and wore my outfit.

Simple lng.

A croptop and a sweatpants cool.

And when Im satisfied on my outfit I goes outside my room to see my manager waiting for me.

"Lisa hurry up!" He told me as he gestured me to walk faster.

"Sorry manager oppa" I bowed and smile.

I entered our van same as my manager. Well we have seperate vans. As we our on our way to YG building I tried to relax myself by playing on the song that I'll be performing in our concert.

~Take Me by Miso~

I didnt notice that I fell asleep due to tiredness that build in me. Tired from my life.

"Lisa wake up were here now" Oppa wake me up and I fixed myself before I nod.

I exited the car to be welcomed by my co- member who's waiting for me with their managers.

Lisa calm down just please act normal

"Lisayah!" Rosé called me that made me looked at her and smiled. I walked in front of her and hugged her.

"Your too loud earlier" I told her that made her chuckled.

"Because your late again!" she laughed that made me playfully slapped her arms.

"I guess someone is more late than me. Hi jisoo unnie" I greteed her, she replied with a glare that made me and rosé smirk.

"Yeah, someone who played video games" We laughed as jisoo unnie glared on us.

"Girls go inside the dance instructor are now waiting" Manager told us that made us nod and quickly goes inside the building.

And once again we have to act were okay. Jennie clungs onto my arm as we both walked smiling to the stuff. They cant know were not in good terms.

--

Were now inside the room as we started to dance.

"Lisa" The dance instructor called me that made me stood up from the floor.

"Dance your solo, first the take me" I nod and peoceed at the center. She looked at me telling she's now going to play the music.

I inhaled and exhaled before I nod.

As I dance on the rhythm I could feel all of them are staring on me. But me being focus on dancing didnt mind them at all.

I finished dancing and sweats dropping on me as I was panting.

"WOW" I heard chaeng speak I looked st her from the mirror seeing her in gasped.

I playfully smirked seeing her now looking at me.

"Your such a godness omaygad lisayah your so good huhuhu" Jisoo unnie who's now fake in crying.

I looked at our instructor seeing her in shocked and other stuff.

They all clapped that made me shy and hung my head low. I wasnt use in this until now.

I looked at the familiar brunette who seems amazed too.

"Okay now lisa you may rest and chaeng prepare your solo" I sat down beside being center of jennie and jisoo unnie.

I was still panting when jennie handed me a towel and a bottled water.

"Here" I looked at her and smiled softly. I cant take a moment not breaking my heart by her painful words that shoot thru my heart.

"Thanks unnie" I answered and get the towel also the bottled water. She looked somewhat annoyed but I shrugged it off.

It wasnt now my concern from the day she ended us.

New story hehehe
---