24

Nag update muna ako bago mag aral mwhahaha

LISA'S POV

"Lisa! wake up" I groaned loudly and covered my face using my other pillow. I was so stressed yesterday and tired because of all shits.

"Sajangnim will scold you!!" another voice shouted that made me open my eyes and as the reality hits me I immeditaly stood up and run to my bathroom to take a quick bath. I heard their laugh so I assume its rosé and jisoo again.

I suddenly remember that sehun and I have to go at the building since we both have to confess about our on going relationship, I felt nervous remembering when he asked me out yesterday thru message.

I hurridly finish taking a bath and wore a simple clothes, simple that looks presentable in the eye of the netizens. Being a kpop idol is hard when all eyes are on you and just by a simple mistake it was a god damn big deal.

I walked out of my room to see my members looking at me two of them are smiling and of course jennie is looking at me with confused face. I guess she didnt know that im having a talk with sajangnim.

"Guess I have to leave, manager-nim oppa is here now"I chuckled before walking on them saying my goodbyes and hugging each of them. Jennie seems shocked and so was I because of my sudden action yet I acted normal and smile softly on her before I finally walked out of the dorm with my manager smiling on me.

"Guess you're nervous?" he asked as he opened me the car door, I bowed and sit on the passenger.

"I am hahaha" I giggled as oppa then turned on the radio to play a relaxing lovely song, beautiful damn it I suddenly rememberd the korean drama I love Goblin.

(Gago gawa gawa ko lng to! Inlove na inlove ako sa goblin shemamay)

I relaxed myself and looked at the window to see the people walking at the street while the others passed by at each others, I never imagined to be a known girl idol in a known girl group, A simple life I used to live in and now im living in a kpop idol life.

--

We arrived safe and soundly at the building as one of the guards walked onto our van and opened it for me, I smiled sofrly before bowing my head as we use a priority exit for us idols so the paparazzi wont know we are here.

Manager-nim oppa then assisted me on the building walking along with him as the other employees bowed on us as wendid the same, we walked on the front of the elevator before it opens.

"Calm down Lalisa" he chuckled as the elevator door opened we both entered as he pressed the 7th floor, a 7th fucking floor of our great sajangnim.

(I suddenly miss YG, he left same as his brother I wish both of their happiness and of course the happiness of our artist under the new boss of YG)

~ting~

A sound indicating we arrived on the 7th floor, a moment later it opened, we walked out of it as we headed into his office, I was damn nervous right now that there is something might happen like disagreeing.

Manager-nim then knocked on the door as it revealed the secretary Ms.Yumin

(This isnt true okay? Gawa gawa lng to)

"Oh! Lalisa and sir well come in, YG is just at the meeting room for a quick announcement" she bowed on us and smile before opening the dorr wide and big as she left.

We both entered as we sat at the left side that only has 3 chairs.

"Chill up lisa, should I call se--" I cutted him off with a playfull galre