25

LISA'S POV

I was getting frustrated due to the talk with our boss. It was killing me inside that I have to choose between one of them. I dont really like the idea. Deciding for a week isnt enough for me, holding those promises in the air afraid it might fall.

I was interrupted with a soft knock on my door. I shouted 'come in' letting the person who's in the other side of the door walk in. It opened a moment revealing chaeng my wonderful lucky lovely bestfriend or should I say my chipmunk?.

"Hey" she softly called me out sitting at the edge of the bed. I looked at her and form a sweet wonderful smile.

"How are you doing?" she asked me starting a conversation. It wasnt new to me since I could tell her all my secrets.

"Im fine?" I shortly replied. It supposed to be a statement but it ended up for a matter of question.

Well me? I dont even know if im fine after all of this drama in my life that is happening, its too much to take in and I just  wanted to give up but seeing my members happily pursuing our dreams to be a kpop idol performing on the crowd gives so much joy onto my heart.

"Lisa...." she called me out making me looked at her. Her eyes showed worriedness as she knows there might be something wrong in me, well there really is.

"You've been out for a week....Is there something wrong?" she asked as she moved beside me looking at the trees outside of the window. It was saying due to the massive air.

It was our habit I guess? Its better to keep looking at the view than to the person you're talking to.

"I just......D-dont know anymore" I failed not to stutter as the memofies flood into my head as it gives me a not so good headache.

"Then tell me so I could help you lis, you know im always here" she replied helding my hand and squeezing it to give me a warm comfort from her.

"Its too much to take in but I hope you'd understand and help me with this short drama" I chuckled and started to tell her everything.

From the very start until the talk with our sajangnim.

...

"Well its true, its alot to take in" she replied and smile warmly on me before opening this topic and giving some advices.

"You're not a kid anymore lisa, you've grown to the point where you started to fall inlove with someone, unexpectedly it was our co member....Jennie unnie, I know you guys broke up and some suffocating tensions build up everytime, it wasnt the same anymore for me lis" I sighed knowing my members were affecting aswell, it shouldnt be hard...It shouldnt happened in the first place.

"Dont get me wrong for what ive said, it just that your not the same lisa weve knowed for the past years, I maybe quiet but I can see and smell something fishy. For the best lis, choose what your heart wanted but dont forget your brain, use your brain and heart at the same time for you to decide"

"You shouldnt follow your brain only or your heart, it will probably lead to a horrible ending and hurtness might occured once again, balance the thoughs and feelings lis, if you're smarter then be much smarter" she ended it with a smile and hugged me from the side.