20

LISA'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the bright light coming from the window plus the bulb. My vision was still blurred but hearing a soft voice that I truly known makes me feel at ease.

"Lisa~ how are you feeling?" she asked me holding my hands smiling gently towards me. Suddenly the scenario at the car flashback thru my mind. How sehun gave me tampon, how he gave me tissue and drive faster. How I ended up here at the hospital.

I smiled softly and nod slowly not beeing able to speak like my throat is dry and I wanted to drink some water. My body felt so numb my throat felt dry like im paralyzed. I slowly point my hand at the bottled water at the table. Jennie immediately looked and stood up from her chair and quickly grabbed the bottled of water handing it to me open. I drink all of it and smile softly on her thanking her by my smile.

"awww my limario is now awake" rosé suddenly stated and clapped her hands making me softly giggle. Jennie was about to speak when jisoo shouted "Where is my chickens?!!" I saw how jennie and rosé facepalmed theirself and shook their head hearing how loud jisoo is.

Jisoo notice the looked from the two people, she chukled nervously and scratched her nape due to embarassment seeing my friends looking weirdly at her. "Aish dont tell me those two morons arent srill here?" she asked crossing her arms not noticing the presence of the two boy playfully glaring at her. My friends and my members cant handle it anymore as they burst into laughters.

"What?" Jisoo asked them looking deeply in their eyes. Before anyone could speak jackson then coughed making jisoo startled and jumped in surprise. Her hands was on her chest closing her eyes. We all laugh seeing her stated and watch what will happen next.

"What? Morons oh god I bought 3buck---" sehun was cutted off by jisoo who shushed them and smile nervously "hehehehe i-im just joking y-you know" she explained looking at the paperbag sehun is holding. "Well I guess we should throw th---" "No no please huhu" jisoo fakely cried still looking at the paperbag. This scene is unforgettable as my friends started recording it.

"Okay we wont throw it but you need to compliment us" jackson smiled and high five with sehun. Jisoo then sighed knowing she fucked up. "Geeze okay...Jackson oppa is sooo soo handsome and kind then sehun is handsome perfect for my maknae and caring guy" bambam then choked as jennie glared at jisoo hearing the statement. Everyone was in deep silent no one tries to break the awkward atmosphere when jisoo shouted "Yas! Chaeng they bought you avocados!" rosé then looked disgustingly at jisoo who's now holding a pair of avocados while wiggling her brows. "Jisoo!!!"rosé shouted making us laugh.

Indeed a chaesoo couple

"Hey baby are you feeling well?" Jennie turn her attention to me interwining our hands. I was surprised by the sudden contact but replace it with a smile. "Y-yes" I replied dryly and turn my attention to our friend who's bickering.

Bambam opened up the tv watching a movie while seulgi,sehun and jackson is beside with each other. Rosé and jisoo is at the table eating their foods not minding to give us some.

"Here drink some" jennie handed me a spoonful of soup waiting to open up my mouth. Dude I dont want soup!! I didnt open my mouth as my eyes is still locked on the spoonful soup. "Lisa" her voice sounded scary so I immediately opened my mouth "say ahhh" everyone in the room stopped from what they're doing at looked at us.

Geez jennie

"Ahhh" I stated and opened my mouth. Bambam then burst into laughters along with seulgi. I glared at them at them as jennie give me the spoonful soup. "here" she once again give me but not a soup anymore, its a kimchi fried rice. I smiled since its my favorite I didnt hesistate to open up my mouth as she fed me.