12

"What the hell?!" I gasped knowing what plan he's talking about. He really did agree eh?

"Hahahaha told you... Dont worry" he replied shortly and giggle.

What did jackson oppa did to him to make him agree?

"And why on earth did you agreed?" I asked since I wasnt used to this kind.

Of course lisa you werent remember.

He was about to answer when we got interrupted.

"Yah sehun what are u doing to lisa huh?" kai who suddenly appeared nowhere. I was startled by the sudden voice but then recovered arent he used to knocking?

Sehun the mouthed me 'Just stick with the plan' I nod before he hop out of his car and make his way towards me. He opened the car door and let me out before he closed it.

"Is this part of your plan huh sehun?" I asked in a whisper since maybe kai would hear us. Im getting comfortable at this guy

"Nope thats my move" he replied in a sfot whisper before he held my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Ehemm*Cough* *Cough*" a brunette who actually cough just to make our attention to her?

"Arent the both of you too close?" she asked then rolled her eyes. Damn cant she be a bitch sometimes?

Sehun the cough and pulled away I chuckled seeing the redness was visible on his cheeks.

"Look who's blushing" kai who teased sehun making him blushed even more.

Cute.

"Ahhh lisa c-can we uhm exchange number?" he asked shyly while scratching his head. I chuckled.

Cute.

"Sure" I replied shortly as we exchange phone to put our numbers on it. I handed his phone back same as him.

"I-uhmmm thank you" he replied shyly and smiled.

I looked at my side seeing kai held jennie's waist and kiss--

~Kiss sound~

I gasped in shocked as sehun kissed me on my cheeks. Damn this guy
Fuck jenkai's attention was on us now and their surprise.

Of course lisa who wouldnt be?

"Oh wow sehun huh" kai teased and wiggle his brows then clapped his hand. Is he even serious right now?

"Bye lisaa I'll just text you" he bid his goodbye as he kissed my forehead once again and smile he turn his attention towards jenkai and also bid a goodbye. I waved my hands and waited for him to get inside his car.

Kai who also bid his goodbye on us and hop in on his car. When both of them started to drive away I then started to walked inside our dorm when a hand held my wrist.

Again?

I turn to look at jennie not minding what's next.

~Kiss sound~

W-what the fuck?!! I felt her soft lips on my lips. She's kissing me?! Fuck fuck lisa c'mon control and pulled away.

She slowly opened the door and get us both inside not breaking the kiss. I cant even fucking pull away whats wrong with me?

Fuck lisa dont u fucking respond I swear!!!

She guided me towards my room as she bite my lower lip making me open my mouth. Argh fuck.

"Hmmm" I heard her moan that made me feel aroused. God please help me.

Calm your fucking ass down lalisa.

We both entered my room still not breaking the kiss. Once were now here in my room she pulled away and pinned me in the wall.

Whats wrong with her? Noo... Whats wrong with us?! The fuck lisaaa just stop and pull away!

I looked into her eyes just to see full of emotions. Her eyes seemed so sad and I dont know why, do I need to mind her business?

Of course lisa she's still your co-member.

I was busy on my thought when I heard a sobbed. Is she crying?!

Of course the fuck lisa.

And why would she?

Her head is hung head low as her tears kept on dropping her grppied suddenly loosen. C'mon lisaaa move I suddenly move and level myself on her.

"Hey..." I softly whisper and held her chin to make her look at me. Her eyes that is now filled with tears as her body is trembling.

Im soft when it comes to this.

She suddenly hugged me and cry even more. I dont mind not asking whats the problem since she needs to let it all out. I guided her towards my bed.

"Shh" I stroke her hair gently as she kept on crying for hours.

I remember I have a schedule tomorrow fuck.

---