13

Sorry for not updating guys! Hehehe got busy plus working on my notes
---

Its been week since that happened and I kept my distance knowing I wont let myself drown again. I really didnt ask whats the problem and just let her stay with me for the day.

Were now here at the dance room rehearsing our newely song named "Kill this love" fans were so excited that they are starting to attack YG asking on why he isnt still giving some sort of teaser not until last week.

Fans were so hype up and continue to trend ktl also they make some memes and drawings.

Sehun and I became more closer than I expected and damm he helps me a lot especially when it comes to jennie.

I was panting hard, the instructor gave us 30minutes break before we continue..

My phone suddenly buzzed. I quickly grabbed my phone and looked for any notification and yup its sehun

From:Sehun
Want to grab a dinner ogether?🤘🏻

Aish he really likes going out

To:Sehun
Sure😆

From:Sehun
Okie are u free around 7pm?🤣

To:sehun
Yeah🙂

I was still panting not even noticing a brunette who's handling me a bottle of water. I looked at her hesitating to grab or just snob it.

"here" she finally spoke knowing the awkwardness built up.

I accepted the bottled water "Thank you" I replied and drink it.

"Okay girls! Lets go we need to finish this" The instructor shouted and thats when we stood up and proceed at the center practicing the dance..

God im dmn tired

--
The dance pratice ended around 2pm and damn I am really tired so I take a peaceful nap.

"Lisayah~"I groaned.

"Lisa wake up" aish that person kept poking on my cheeks.

Damn I really know im cute so stop it

"Lisa god damn wake up sehun is already here!" she shouted that made me immediately open my eyes looking at the person who woke me up is non other than chipmunk.

I looked at her and glare, she lift her hands up and chuckled.

"Sehun is here he's waiting at the living room now c'mon fix your self lisa" she stated and walked out of my room.

Did I just forgot to set an alarm? My thought

Of course lisa damn it faster sehun is there.

I quicky hop out of my bed and grab my towel. Mweh I should take a bath I stink right now. Damn lisaaa its really embarashing to let sehun wait.

I turn on the shower and let my body be wet. The memories suddenly flash into my mind sweet yet bitter memories

"You know I love you right?" Jennie who asked while looking at the stars that are shining above.

"Do I?" I asked teasingly as I saw how she rolled her eyes.

"Aish lisa I love you okay and no matter what happens will get thru that" she replied smiling.

'I hope jennie, I just hope that if oneday you found someone knew please close your eyes'

"I know and I trust you nini" I happily stated and backhugged her.