6

Were totally drunk right now and didnt even manage the time. Tbh were still here at the bar enjoying and drinking ourselves. Seulgi is singing on to the song while jackson and I are still drinking while bambam he started to fucking dance at the dance floor. Seroously drunk bambam is funny.

"Hey lisa" jackson called me in his husky voice. I looked at him while drinking my tequila.

"Yes oppa?" I even manage to asked even tho my head is hurting right now.

Loud music,smell of alcohols,bar people and people who's grinding at each other not minding their surroundings I mean their drunk that's why.

The effect of the alcohol.

"I just wanted to ask" he simply stated. What could be his question by thinking of it, it suddenly makes me nervous

What if he knows that---
Aish lisa dknt think of that
But there is a fucking possibility he knows and
Oh god Im so fucked up

"Go ahead oppa" Please lord just please make sure oppa wont asked me the questions that is now running in my head.

How can I answer that?
What should I say?

I heard him sighed then looked straightly in my eyes.

"Dont ever lie to me lisa, you know im your oppa and you can trust me so you have to answer every questions I'll ask you.. Dont worry lisa its a secret" he stated that made me gulp as nervousness built inside me. I nod st him and waited for him to ask me.

This is what im scared of.

Breathe lisa he is your oppa dont worry he can be trusted.

Lisa lisa please trust jackson oppa.

I hope he wont fucking remember our conversation tonight.

"Your gay arent you?" he asked that made me gulp once again. I immediately drink my tequila and do the proper breathing before I looked at him.

Act normal lalisa act normal

"Me? Gay oppa? Are u kidding me... Your making me laughed" I chuckling replied and pretended to laughed. This shit is making me crazy right now.

I hope bambam and seulgi will interupt us.

"I told you lisa dont lie to me" his voice is full of authority. When will I will stop gulping seriously.

"Oppa---" he cutted me.

"Lisa I just wanted you to tell me honestly" I looked at his eyes that was filled with hope and sincerity.

Do I need to tell him?

Yes so he can fucking help you lisa.

"Oppa please.... Hais okay I am" I gave up knowing he woulsnt stop asking me that same question again and again. I once again drink my tequila to ease the nervousness im feeling.

What if he'll judge me?
What if he'll be disgusted and tell it on the media?

Those questions kept on running thru my head when I heard him laughed. Is he fucking serious right now? Laughing at this serious question.

I looked at him and trynna glare I mean im not good at it so just try and imagine.

"Oh god lisa, Thank you for being honest with me... I already know I just wanted to hear it from you and I also know who the person you love yikes!" what the eff?!!

Is he serious right now?!! Oh god please tell me he's kidding

"If your thinking im kidding no I wasnt and im dead serious and I wont judge you, its a secret liss its safe" He stated in a serious tone that made me gulp.