5

Were now here at the fuck?! Its a bar seriously..

"Hold up... A bar?!" I asked. Seriously were here at the bar did they just forgot how Dangerous this place is especially for us idol.

"Aish lisa dont worry inside this bar is amazing people wont recognize us" seulgi replied while smiling.

I looked at them blankly waiting for them to explain to me on why the hell we are here. First if my manager found out he will literally scolds me and maybe he'll tell to yg Second if my members also found this out oh gosh a rant will escape from their mouths and Third I have a fucking schedule tomorrow.

"Aish pokpak this bar is different from others, this is a high class bar only idols and rich people can enter this plus if you owned a card. But first we need to eat im so hungry" Bambam who explained me. Just standing outside this entrance got me speechless since its really beautiful and smell expensive but that doesnt change the fact of people might recognize us.

"So entertainments allow this bar? I mean hey were idols and isnt it dangerous" I asked. Im getting nervous as hell right now and I ddint nltice bambam throws a mask on my face while smirking.

"I forgot to mention inside this bar have a private place for idols and you'll see some" He replied and pulled me to get inside..

This bar is like a fucking ground floor mall first when you enter the bar you'll see different rooms that indicates its that it has foods, games and more on.

I became satisfied knowing were safe here especially  when people passing by us doesnt even take a single glance on us. I guess their busy and thats a good thing.

As we are walking inside this food resto there are guards who's behind us.

"and why on earth we have guards?" I asked since I laso notice every people here have their guards minimum of 2-6.

"For protection and security" jackson replied and continue using his phone.

--

Were now eating and laughing because of jacksom and bambam's sillyness.

When they all turn their attention to me that made me look at them.

"What?" I asked while drinking my ice tea.

"I know u have a sched with jennie today but why did you choose us?" bambam asked.

How the fuck did he know?. I loomed at him waiting for him to continue.

"I asked your manager earlier he told me you were supposed to be with jennie around 8pm but you cancelled it"

"Oh that its because its my choice, I mean I could fucking cancel it because of you guys more worth it than being with her with her lover you guys must know about that jenkai" I honestly told them.

I could barely have a time with them and I would gladly took it. Since our schedule is full of photoshoots,practice and more.

"thats why I love my pokpak" bambam stated and messed my hair.

Aish how could he?

It didnt take us time to walked inside the bar and enjoy this night.

-----