8

JENNIE'S POV

I leave lisa on the rooftop due to her meeting someone? I care right? I should care cause she's my co-member.

Yeah thats right, nothing more.

I then recieved a call from jongin.

"Yes babe?" I asked.

"Hey babe just wanna say can we u-hm meet up later you know how much I miss you.." he stated that made my heart melt. He's so sweet.

"Of course babe, what time?" I asked hoping I wouldn't have the same time with Lisa I guess I mean I don't even know what time she'll be leaving.

"11pm babe I'll pick you up... Bye love you" and he ended the call..In a rush I think.

11pm sounds good but there is a certain person who keeps on flashing to my mind.

Lisa

Seriously I'm thinking her? Aish Jennie stopped that. I was now walking in my room when I received a message from YG. Oh god hope this will be fine.

"Jennie Kim, how is it going with jongin?" I widen my eyes in surprise knowing he's asking me and jongin's relationship.

I can't help but to feel sappy at the same time. It's supposed to be me and Lisa but he doesn't like the idea of both gender in a relationship what a straight person he is.

I rolled my eyes just by thinking of it. Should I really forget lisa I mean the memories we share is still stuck on my head.

I decided to reply on sajangnim. It was his idea at the very first place knowing me and jongin are both famous. A simple reason for him.

"Were doign great sajangnim" I replied and place my phone on the table..

I was staring at the ceiling thinking of the days wherein me and lisa will casually flirt at the stage and fans were screaming at the top of their lungs saying JENLISA JENLISA. I suddenly smile just by thinking of it.

Aish jennie you should think of jongin not lisa.

Just remembering when sajangnim announced that me and jongin will be at the top news on january 1. I disagreed at first but him being a boss wont dare accept a NO. I was happy with lisa but being more with jongin starting from november makes me more happy than I expected to be. I thought sajangnim will disband our group but he agreed on me and jongin dating due to JENLISA being a trend always.

I still remember what he told me when jenlisa became a trend on korea,Ph and other countries.

"Jennie you have to stop this JENLISA thingy, you know how will this affect your group" he stold me with his voice in authority.

I felt cold.

"But sajangnim--" he cutted me off and slam his hand on the table.

"Listen to me, you have to date kai of exo from sm entertainment, people will turn their attention to your dating than this jenlisa... You know knetz doesnt accept a same gender relationship" it hurts me knowing I have to break my love's heart. But the reputation of our band is more important and sure will I have to sacrifice.

I nod and left the office crying.. I just hope I wont regret this decidion of mine.

Did I regret it? I was interupted by a sudden knocked on my door. I lazily opened it and to my surprise its lisa.

"You dropped this at the rooftop" she showed me the necklace she gave me on our 2nd year anniversary. I was surprise yet sappy again.

But me being a bitch I have to show her I dont love her anymore and I do love jongin which is true.

"Just throw it I dont need it anymore" I coldly said that made her looked at me with those sad eyes.

C'mon jennie be a bitch.

"O-okay" she replied and sadness was hearable on her voice. I was about to approach her but I wont let my pride down so I close the door and sighed.

Im sorry

----