19

LISA'S POV

We spend our day together and got home around 10 in the evening. We talked and settle our past of what might happen. I mean I truly love her but can I take another heartbreak? My doctor told me that I cant let myself be stress out. Drinking those medecines doesnt help my condition at all.

No one knows about it except sehun, my friends and my manager. Im still not prepared to tell my members about my condition, there is a high chance I could be kick out from the group due to my heart thats why I kept my mouth shout or even in a long hiatus. Hiding is always hard but getting the benefit of being successful of who I am feels great.

"Still not telling them?" sehun asked me as he handed me a can of cola. I sighed "still not ready" I simply answered and drink some cola. He then chuckled and shook his head "Hmmm... Wait kai informed yesterday that you and jennie are out?" he asked while munching the chips we bought at the convenient store. "Yeah well they actually got into a fight " he hummed.

"Do u love her?" he suddenly asked that made me choked. Why did he asked me? I nervously laugh and replied "What kind of question is that sehun.... Why are you asking me?" the last time he asked me was when we went out. "So I know lisa, that question should be answered"

"Sehun----" I was cutted off by him. "Lisa you know how much the pain you recieve and im helping you but there isnt a rule that I cant fall inlove with you, I know my chance is not that stable that I expected to be, but I cant let you experience another heartbreak.... If you dont want me then I'll recommend one" I was shocked knowing he has a feelings for me. Am I that dense not to notice?. I remained silent still in deep thought about the sudden confession.

"I'll give you time to answer my question" he smiled and gestured me that we should go. "Lets go its late see" he showed me his wrist watch saying 2:30am. I smiled and walked following him from behind.

He love me?

Of course lisa oh my ghod

Do I have a feelings for him?

Just be ready for another question.

"Hey hop in now" he chuckled and smile. I facepalmed myself and hop in on his car calming myself trying to ease the awkward atmosphere.

What should I do now? Aish lisa c'mon think or even ask jisoo unnie or chaeyoung.

"Hey stop thinking about my confession, I dont wanna experience a awkward atmosphere with you, no worries" He held my hand and squeze it smiling softly on me. That smile that I adore the first time we met. I nod at him and focus my eyes on the road. He started the engine and drove off the place.

Why do it felt weird when he held my hand?

Why do I have to be in this situation right now? I mean jennie and I are exes then sehun is here helping me to move on from jennie. He makes me laugh and smile, he can give me the happiness I was longing for a long time. But why do it felt so wrong? Why do it felt so right whenever im with him? Why do it felt so wrong when im jennie and Me kissing her at the ferris wheel is not what I want. Am I just carried away by my emotions? Aish its so weird I dont know what to do now.

"You looked pale lisa, are you okay?" he asked grabbing my hand and interwining it with him. I looked at the mirror to see my reflection. Seeing how pale I am and my dry lips, also im sweating a lot.

"Oh god lisa your nose is bleeding hold up" sehun stated in panic and drive faster. Seeing the blood dripping off from my nose makes me so weak. Sehun grabbed a lot of tissues and handed me. "here wipe the blood" I smiled and began to wipe the blood but whenever I wipe it there's another blood dripping. Sehun then place a towel on my thigh I blushed because of embarassement.