18

JENNIE'S POV

Lisa and I decided to go to a amusement park since she really wanted to and who am I to say No right?. Parking my car into this empty slot. I sighed before I looked at her.

(If u wanted to see what is their outfit)

Jennie

Lisa

"Lets go" she said flatly before hoping out of the car and waited for me in the side since there is one car besides us

"Lets go" she said flatly before hoping out of the car and waited for me in the side since there is one car besides us. I shook my head and hop out of the car walking in front of her. She nod before both of us walked together. I was about to rent this whole amusement park to avoid some paparazzi if ever there is also people. There is a high chance we wont enjoy our day but as lisa she disagree and told me just act normal and tell people we need space for us to enjoy.

I smiled when I suddenly remembered our first date here at the amusement park. I was so happy that time it was perfect the time weather and the perfect person who's with me but suddenly all of it went down hill.

"Stop smiling they may think your crazy" she stated not loud enough so the people besides us wont hear. I frowned but subside it since we are passing by with tons of people. You know another issue will occur if they saw me or even record my face like this.

Were now here at the center of the amusement park picking what ride should we try. I was about to pick the bumper car but lisa spoke first "Lets try the rollercoaster please" her damn cute voice oh my ghod. Please control jennie you have a boyfriend remember?

"where?" I asked innocently since I wanted her to show me just like the old times. What the---- why am I always going back at those old times crap it.

"There" she held my chin and turn it in front of us. I gulped and widen my eyes seeing the rollercoaster were riding. She got to be kidding me. Seriously I might pass out riding that rollercoaster.

"You got to be kidding me" I replied still looking at the rollercoaster hearing the people's screams. I heard her chuckle and replied "No so c'mon I missed riding this too bad sehun and I never got a chance to go here" Why is she always talking about sehun? It makes me feel so annoyed right now. I frowned at the mention of that guy name.