chapter 3

The girls left around 2pm the next day. Last night was the best sleepover I have ever had. I couldn't wait to have another one.

"Mariam ? Liv ?" dad shouted as he entered the house.

"upstairs" mom shouted back. I was in my room and mom was changing the bedding in the spare rooms.

"the boys are having a party tonight and we are all invited" I heard dad say to mum. She didn't sound that excited but she agreed. Mom then came into my room and sat on my dressing table chair.

"were going to the boys tonight for a party, do you want to come?" mom asked.

"erm yeah sure" i replied.

"have you still got that cute dress ?" mom then asked.

"erm I think so" I said as I got up and looked in my wardrobe. It was a white peplum, bodycon dress that showed off my clevage. I bought it for a party that was at the start of the year but I never went because of the whole depression thing. I lifted the dress up against my body for mom to admire.

"perfect" mom said as she looked the dress up and down.

"I have no shoes to go with it though" I frowned.

"I have a silver, glittery pair of heels that would go nice with it" mom said as she stood up. I followed her to her room and we entered her wardrobe. My parents had a walk in wardrobe which was probably the best thing about their room. Mom handed me the heels then looked at her dresses.

"I like that one" I said as I pointed towards it. She took it from the rack and held it up against her.

"nope, this one don't fit" mom said as she looked down at it.

"what about this one?" I said as I pulled it out. It was a Cameo Rose Blue Strappy Layered Midi Dress. She looked at it and smiled.

"I like that one" she said still smiling. We then looked at her shoes and choose out some silber, cut out, high vamp peep heels by Marc Jacobs. After deciding what we was going to wear, I ran up and got in the shower and quickly washed my hair and body. I wrapped myself in a towel then brushed my teeth. I then went to my dressing table and started to blow dry my hair. After it was dry I curled the ends of my hair. I then put on my makeup and then my clothes.

"you look beautiful" mom said as she walked into my room to borrow some lipstick.

"so do you" I replied smiling. I then walked over to my wardrobe and got out my white Chanel, over the shoulder bag with the chain strap. We all got into dads car and headed over to the boys. My tan looked really nice with this dress on.

The boys all hugged me, mom and dad. As Beau hugged me he whispered into my ear 'you look beautiful'. I was getting mixed signals from this boy. Did he like me or not? I got on well with Daniel the best out of the boys, we was so similar. We both loved Miley Cyrus and Lil Wayne and we both supported Arsenal football team and we both were completely bonkers.

Everyone started to become really drunk so there was a lot of funny things happening. Dad stood up on the table and shouted that his real name was Ronnie Gold. I was standing alone as my mom went for a dance with dad.

"hey cutie" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned round to see Beau standing there biting his lip in a sexy attractive way. He got closer to me and started to pucker up. I put my arms out and pushed him away.

"Beau, your drunk" I said as I realised he didn't know what he was doing and it was the alcohol making him act like this.

"come on Liv, you no you want to" he said as he bit down on his lip again. He then started to walk closer to me again.