chapter 6

Today is Monday so that means going back to school and seeing everyone and Harry. I still had no car so Beau was dropping me off. On the way we got a starbucks coffee and then I also picked up a PopGlam magazine. We picked Lexi then met the girls at the school. Beau left as soon as we got out of the car.

"how are you feeling?" Harper asked as she gave me a hug.

"I'm good" I replied.

"that was a dick move he made" Scarlett added. We all agreed then walked to form. We sat down when all of a sudden Harry came in. He looked at mess, his eyes were dark and bloodshot and he looked as if he hadn't combed his hair. He wasn't dressed as he would either he wore grey jogging bottoms a white T-shirt and some white airforce 1s.

"you look like shit" Ruby said as she turned round. He looked over at me then turned away.

"did she give you chlamydia ?" Lola joked. He looked angry and he started to go red.

"leave it girls, hes not worth your time" I replied looking him in the eye. He got up, punched the wall then walked out.

"did you even actually break up with him?" Lola then asked.

"now I think about it, I don't think so" I replied.

"yeah you see it then cried then walked off you didn't finish it" Harper said as she turned round to face us.

"so that means your still with him" Scarlett said.

"well no, not really" I replied. I couldn't be asked with all the questions so I got my PopGlam magazine out of my bag.

"can I read it after" Lola asked. I nodded then flicked through the pages when all of a sudden I see an article about me. There was a picture of me and Lexi in our prom dresses that I put onto twitter then a picture of me crying after I caught Harry cheating.

'Liv Diamond's prom disaster'

I quickly read it then put it down. The girls looked at me then looked at the page I was on.

"fuck" Scarlett said as she picked it up.

"I'm in PopGlam magazine !" Lexi shouted as she lifted it into the air. Scarlett then told her to read the article name thats when Lexi sat pack down and started to read it.

"I'm sorry Liv" she apologised. I told her it was fine then took the magazine and put it in my bag. I then text mom to read it. I wasn't in the mood so I picked up my bag and walked out. As I opened the door I hit someone who was standing behind it.

"watch it" Harry said pissed off.

"watch where you putting your mouth" I said before walking off. Lexi came running after me hitting Harry with the door also.

"Liv wait !" she said running after me. I turned round to face her when I see Harry running over.

"lex, I love you and I'm fine but I will text you later" I said before walking off again. She got the hint that I didn't want to talk and started to walk back. I ran down to the back off the science block to text mom to pick me up.

I then heard some crashing so I got up and walked round the corner to see what was the noise. I then see Harry kicking a dumpster. I quickly stood back hoping he didn't see me but he noticed and started to walk around the corner.

"Liv" he said as he stood still and looked me in the eye.

"I don't want to talk to you" I replied looking away from him.

"let me explain" He said.

"theres nothing to explain, you kissed her in front off me" I said as I started to tear up.