chapter 9

The irritating sound of my alarm clock woke me up, my mom would usually wake me up before my alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I then stood up and walked into my bathroom to prepare for school. It felt like I hadn't been at school for ages. After doing my hair and makeup I decided what I wanted to wear. I wasn't sure on the weather so I stepped out on my balcony. It was a bit cold since it was almost winter. "tracksuit weather" I said in excitement. I loved wearing tracksuits, I had so many off them. I picked out my grey tracksuit from pink and then put on my pink converse. I ran downstairs but no sight of mom. I then noticed a note on the kitchen table from mom.

'Liv,                                                                                                                                                        you will probably read this before dad but I need to attend a meeting... didn't want to wake you all up but if you need me text me! love you and dad lots xx'

"Dad?" I said waking him up.

"yeah?" He said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"mom left a note saying she had to attend a meeting?" I asked. He turned his head to the right, where mom sleeps. He noticed she wasn't there then looked back at me.

"what meeting is it?" he asked confused.

"I dunno, she didn't say" I replied.

"okay, do you no what time she will be back?"

"no, she said text her if you need her" I replied.

"okay, whats the time?" dad said as he stretched.

I looked down at my phone to see the time was 8:05am.

"8:05am, I better get going" I answered.

I then looked down at my phone to see I had an incoming call from Lexi. I kissed dad goodbye then answered the phone as I walked down the stairs. I picked up my backpack then met Lexi on the corner at the end of my road and we walked to school.

"your in a rush" Lexi said as she pulled out my left earphone from my ear. I only wore one so I didn't look completely unsociable.

"yeah, sorry, I thought I was late" I said as I paused my music and wrapped my earphones round my phone. I then put it in my pocket as we approached the school. When we got to form all the girls were sat together waiting for me and Lexi. As we sat down I was looking around the classroom when all of a sudden is see Harper flirting with Harry.

"Thats it!" I said as I stood up. The girls all looked at me confused. I walked towards Harper and slapped her across the face, Harry stood back and watched the anger fill up inside me.

"you fucking bitch" Harper said as she held her hand over her cheek.

"me the bitch, are you fucking joking!" I said as I clenched my fists.

"oh I see ... you found about Beau" she said laughing. I swung a punch at her but missed.

"Liv, stop" Harry said. I ignored him and swung again, this time hitting her right in the eye.

"you fucking spiteful bitch" she said as she punched me back. Lexi came over and took one for the team and swung at Harper. Harry pulled me away from the fight but I pushed him away and went back towards Harper.

"Leave Beau alone, he don't like you" I said in a threatining tone. She got the message and took a step back. I then walked over to my chair and sat down.

"erm, Liv you do realise you have a massive cut down your face?" Lola said as I faced the girls. I put my hand on the cut then looked at my hand to see blood. I stood up, grabbed my bag and walked out to the toilets to sort my face out. I stood infront of the mirror and started to wipe away the blood when all of a sudden I heard a toilet door open. I looked in the mirror to see who was there, It was Ashley, and her sidekicks Evie and Ava.