chapter 10

So tonight I was going on my cinema date with Beau. I was kind of nervous incase my parents found out. Lexi came over to see me but I knew she was really here to see Luke.

"so what are you doing tonight?" Lexi asked as she sat on my bed.

"going on a date with Beau" I replied.

"so what are you dating or not?" Lexi asked as she walked over towards me.

"no, but he did accidently call me his girlfriend to Daniel this morning" I said laughing.

"aww, that is so cute" She said as she hugged me and picked me up from the ground. Lexi could be a weirdo sometimes. After she put me down we went downstairs to get some lunch.

"so erm wheres Luke?" Lexi asked. I laughed, I knew she was here to see Luke.

"haha I knew you was here to see him, he is either in the cinema or the gym" I replied.

"not even, of course im here for you but I was just curious ..." she started.

"go and see him for fuck sake" I said interupting her laughing.

"come with?" she said grinning. We walked down to the gym where Luke and Jai was. Luke stopped what he was doing and run over to Lexi and hugged her. I looked around the room but no sign of Beau.

"wheres Beau?" I asked. After realising that he wasn't in the room.

"having a shower" Jai replied. I nodded then left the couple to carry on making out. Jai went back to doing lifting so I left the room and went up to the room Beau was in. He was still in the shower so I snuck into the bathroom.

"Beau!" I said as I sat down on the toilet. He poked his head round the corner of the shower curtain and see me sitting there.

"Liv you scared me" He said laughing.

"I came to see you, Lexi and Luke are to busy making out, Jai is lifting and fuck knows where James and Daniel are" I explained. He turned off the shower and stepped out. I loved how he didn't care that he was completely nude in front of me.

"aww, so cute" Beau said as he wrapped a towel round his waist. I laughed then went into the bedroom with Beau following.

Beau then pushed me down onto the bed and kissed me. "stop it Beau your all wet" I said as his wet, tanned body touched my skin.

"thats what she said" He said cheekily before removing the towel. Before it esculated I pushed Beau off me.

"what?" Beau asked confused.

"shh I hear someone" I said as I walked towards the door quietly. Beau picked up the towel and wrapped it back around him and followed behind. I opened the door but no one was there. I then walked towards the wardrobe. As I opened the door Daniel and James fell out. The was both histarical and crying with laughter.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed.

"we was hiding in here so we could scare Beau as he come out of the shower" James started.

"yeah we didn't expect you to come in" Daniel added.

"and we was about to make a run for it but you both come into the room" James finished.

"and then we almost see you have sex so we started to laugh and then you caught us" Daniel said smirking. I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. Daniel and James run out of the room laughing. I even heard Daniel say 'we should of filmed it and put it on porn hub'. It was kind of funny after.

"That was close" Beau said laughing. I then started to laugh after calming down. We then joined everyone downstairs in the hottub. It was kind of awkward because James and Daniel were still laughing which made everyone ask what they was laughing at. I then came clear and told everyone so it wasn't awkward. I then went up to go and prepare for tonight. I washed my hair then chose out an outfit. I chose out my white skinny jeans, my pink, double layered, chiffon cami top and pink converse. I put on my makeup, done my hair then put on my bracelets and watch then put my outfit that I chose out on. I sprayed myself with my Katy Perry killer queen perfume, picked up my purse, house key and phone and put them in my bag. I dont think I have ever been so prepared.